Should I Be Worried ? Can Start Tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said engaging the trader was stupid after the event, but before the event you said there was no reason not to doubt him. So at what point does it change? :confused:

Sponsored Links
you said engaging the trader was stupid after the event
No - I said that he/she was stupid after he wrote this:

bolo said:
Yeah I am a f*cking idot, dont I know it

Thermo said:
...but before the event you said there was no reason not to doubt him. So at what point does it change? :confused:
You have a very selective way of reading things.

I said:
I see no reason (yet) not to give him the benefit of the doubt
I also said:
I infer that you solicited his visit. Did you?
If bolo provided sketchy information before the event, and most people told him/her not to go ahead, but he/she proceeded anyway, and then called him/herself an idiot, then in what way am I wrong to say that he/she was stupid?

Or is it just that you don't like it when I'm right? If so, you must spend most of your time in a very bad mood.

you said engaging the trader was stupid after the event
No - I said that he/she was stupid after he wrote this:

bolo said:
Yeah I am a f*cking idot, dont I know it

Thermo said:
...but before the event you said there was no reason not to doubt him. So at what point does it change? :confused:
You have a very selective way of reading things.

I said:
I see no reason (yet) not to give him the benefit of the doubt
I also said:
I infer that you solicited his visit. Did you?
If bolo provided sketchy information before the event, and most people told him/her not to go ahead, but he/she proceeded anyway, and then called him/herself an idiot, then in what way am I wrong to say that he/she was stupid?

Or is it just that you don't like it when I'm right? If so, you must spend most of your time in a very bad mood.
It was 'Rolo' Softus, not 'Bolo', but I think you knew that already.

Sponsored Links
Modesty dictates that I concede to it being merely mostly, not always.

1. As previously mentioned Im new to area, so recommendations are very hard to come by.
How hard? Give us a clue - how many did you get?

2. I didnt realise yellow pages means what you now imply ie dont use it. I assumed yellow pages was a place you could look up traders.
Have you, or has anyone you ever known, ever successfully used yellow pages to both find and use a reputable trader?

3. Call the police and how long would they take to get here.
I don't know. What f***ing difference does it make? Engaging the trader was stupid. Not calling the police is stupid. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Your probably him :evil: :LOL:
Oh ha bleeding ha.

Laugh all you like, but I still have the contents of my wallet and a driveway unimpaired by crooks that people like you allow to continue trading. :rolleyes:

I got 3 quotes from the paper, asked all my neighbours and couldnt get a recommendation.

How the f*ck am Im supposed to know that yellow pages is sh*t, but I do now, Im 21 years old, first house, only looked up Pizza b4 in yellow pages and they seem realiable !

I just wanted the situation over so didnt go old bill

Yeah was funny wasnt it.

I can live with it, but obviously you cant seems to have made your Friday night.

I live and learn.

I will cancel my account on the way out.

And there we have it - two people who claim to be bored and not "rising to it".

Roll up, roll up - all are welcome to the whinge-about-a-tradesperson-and-then-decline-to-anything-about-it forum.

To those people who are about to get ripped off by the same Irishman/men - you have rolo to thank for taking no initiative whatsoever. And all supported by a former police officer.

England - masters of the universe. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back