Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Do you like sprouts...?

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

gassafeman

So Forum users..... Its up to you now.

Have made friends on here, but have angered others....

Highs.... great support with the fags and the drink. You know who you are. :D
Lows.... was as idioit when I was drunk, posted that stuff which I should not have. Made a few crap posts too.

This is a blatant VOTE ON ME. Gimme the fame :confused: I aint no idiot who posts this as a 'cry for help'. Hehehe.

New year an all. :D

Sponsored Links
Pack your bags & off..then come back with a new name...who knows..who gives a s****

Before you make any decision where is the picture of the pike :?: and
Would you like me to pull your post apart oompah? Your grammer is appalling.
bearing in mind it should be grammar

We all, well more than not, make errors over our lifetime.
For most, it what makes us a better person.
I'm aware you've pyssed forum members off, I didn't see that post.
So would be hard for me to be judgemental regarding that.
But I don't hold grudges any way, If I disapprove of anything, I say my piece, try to make my point in a logical manner (try :!: ) then move on.

Get over it, if others can't that's their look out :eek:

It's the season of goodwill, stay and make some valuable contributions.

Sponsored Links
Not sure how to vote, is the yes, Yes you should stay or Yes you should go?

I was annoyed at your post about the violence, but that is now water under the bridge. So I say stay.

And I like sprouts, especially when they have been picked just after a heavy frost, make them taste so much better.

I say STAY as well GSM,, nobody on here is perfect,,, and sprouts, as long as they're fresh, bring 'em on. ;)

Roughcaster.

you can't ask an either/or question and then have yes/no as an answer...

"should I stay or go?" ... yes you should either stay or go... you have to do one or the other..

personally I'll be glad to see the back of you.. :evil:

Don't get embarrassed but between you and Bacho and the way you have given up the fags, (and in your case the booze, well almost ;) ), I think you have a lot to offer in the way of inspiration to others, as do a lot of people on here.

No-one can be popular with everyone and there will be times when someone who is quite popular will possibly rub someone up the wrong way. That is life. The secret is to say your piece, respect the other persons opinion, don't get into childish name calling and start each day afresh becuase what happened yesterday happened and you can't change it. Sometimes you can try to make amends, sometimes you can't. If you have a dispute over a technical issue then both sides should attempt to provide evidence of why their opinion is correct. If it is an opinion on a subject then as I said earlier the opinions of both should be respected by each party.

Oh I'm fed up trying to type all this tripe out,
just stay and stop asking stupid bloody questions!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

your poll confuses me "should i go or stay" then i have to say yes or no, is it just me, i think you should stay, you know what you are talking about (apart from posting polls :LOL: )

glad i don't have to post a poll everytime i **** somebody off

my fingers wound be sore
lol-022.gif

who cares? its a forum.. not real life...!!

make your own decision, dont let others make it for you.

Sponsored Links
Back