Shower cable size question

be honest :!: tell her you are very sorry but its not possible with what you have / your knowledge. then send her to here

Sponsored Links
Maybe she'll think you're inadequate. :LOL:

Sorry! You could always send her out one day, tell her it'll be done when she gets back, having secretly arranged an electrician! ;) Probably for the best, IMO.

The big problem we face is cost

Yes but cost of not doing it right could be disasterous!

If cost is really a concern do without

Sponsored Links
I hear and understand, but if the blike has no dosh he has no dosh.

guess he will have to save

If you really don't want to tell her, then connect it up but throw in some 5A fuse wire and switch it on, it'll blow almost instantly and then you can say
'oh well, i tried my best, better get a sparks in' then go get a beer - job done :LOL:

davy_owen_88 said:
If you really don't want to tell her, then connect it up but throw in some 5A fuse wire and switch it on, it'll blow almost instantly and then you can say
'oh well, i tried my best, better get a sparks in' then go get a beer - job done :LOL:

I like your style :LOL:
Extra brownie points for making the effort too :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back