Shower pump problem

you can't move the flexi that much they are only short.

so how did you get it much lower ?

Sponsored Links
6" shouldn't really alter the flow on that distance.

try swopping the cold and hot flexi over.

where is the pump on the floor next to the cylinder ?

the pump is on a rubber kind of pad (attatched to the pump) next to the cylinder. the cold tank feed sboth hot and cold.

i believe the hose may be buggered. i have had another look and it narros in about 1/2 way down. i will swap hoses and see if this can be proved.

thank you for helping.

Sponsored Links
i have to apologise, it seems the hose is blocked or kinked inside, the flow on the hot is good when hoses are swapped.

why has this happened? could it be limescale inside oer time has build up causing the blockage?

can i get a replacement hose or do i need to order a specific one from salamander up? or do i need a whole new shower pump :(

hose is all you need

and say thank you to nice mr seco buttons on the right ;)

4 pages seco you have the patience of a saint
fantasy-19.gif

thanks for your help :) i really appreciate it.

what button on the right :LOL:

can i fit any hose or does it have to be a specific one, ie for this exact model?

thats a good idea, bigger bore: better flow !! :)

saying that looking through the latest catalogue, there doesn't seem to be any shower pump hoses available on there own :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back