Shower Trap - Missing internal parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have recently moved into a new house. I took the shower trap apart to clean it and I think there is an internal part missing? Shouldn't there be a small trap/container in the trap itself? Can i buy replacements?

Anyone recognise what the brand of the shower trap might be? The top part is odd - looks like something has fallen / broken off.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Looks like a pumped waste, shallow enough. These don’t tend to have middle hair catchers.

Its not pumped - just drains in soil stack by gravity. No easy access underneath either. It just feels like there are bits missing to it

Sponsored Links
There are bits missing ,but no chance of sourcing parts for a trap that probably costs ten quid. There are several generic high flow shower traps of that ilk and parts dont interchange. Unless someone can actually identify yours from pics so you can buy a new one and cannibalise it for parts ,your a bit stuck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back