showerwall paneling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there,
I am looking at using showerwall paneling http://www.showerwall.co.uk/index.asp now this is going on a plasterboard walls in a shower cubical that already has tiles on it and i am wondering if i should take the tiles off, this is because i know there has been some water getting behind the tile and i feel i need to check behind them to see if all is ok and i dont want to stick the paneling on them if they are going to fall off.

So what would you do?

Also because the shower is already fitted which is a mixer sort of tap how would i go about fitting the paneling over that because i cant obviously cut a big slut in the panel to fit like you would a tile so i need an accurate way of drilling holes for the pipes?

All help appreciated thanks...

Sponsored Links
If the tiles are not secure they need to come off!
To get the panels to fit better around the mixer valve, you will need to remove the valve, then measure and hole panel as required.

cool the person that tiled the cubical made a crap job of it so i imagine it wont take much to get them off,but do you think it would be ok to use a sds drill with a chisel on it to remove the tiles or should i just use a bolster chisel.
Thanks again

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back