Sick trolls should be exposed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
See it did not take long for the trolls to come out when the two police officers got killed calling the names and saying the killer should be awarded a OBE and calling him a hero,it was the same with raoul moat ....these grade one idiots should be exposed and a new law should be passed to gain a conviction.... horrible flookers
see the link
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dale-cregan-internet-trolls-create-1331858

Sponsored Links
the best thing is to fully ignore there existence as the thrive on reactions no reaction will pee them off

the best thing is to fully ignore there existence as the thrive on reactions no reaction will pee them off

big-all, you are possibly right but these rsoles would not say this in public but hide behind a pc under some stupid name doing this to cause upset knowing they will not be caught out... scumbags..

I thought from the title that this would be about joe 90's sickening comments in another thread.

Sponsored Links
Surely Facebook (if a court order is obtained) will have to hand over details of the person who started the page? They can then be traced and arrested.

big-all, you are possibly right but these rsoles would not say this in public but hide behind a pc under some stupid name doing this to cause upset knowing they will not be caught out... scumbags..

they are not human beings they are animals -----
--but off course now they have a reaction they can gloat over ----

--- more so if they think they have upset or annoyed you ;)

Can you tell me the difference between islamic mobs using force to stop people saying nasty things, and you using the states force to stop people saying nasty things?

****ing thought police.

Can you tell me the difference between islamic mobs using force to stop people saying nasty things, and you using the states force to stop people saying nasty things?

**** thought police.

Suicide bombers is one quite obvious difference...

There is the right of free speech which should be uppermost in this discussion.

Very often trolls are so called because they have opinions differing to your own.

Anyhow, just ignore it, if you don't like it...it will soon go away.

I seem to recall , certain newspapers branding the supporters that lost there lives at Hillsborough as being Drunk , spitting at the police ect

Also seem to recall some police officers ?? giving credence to these lies
?? organisations of the state are at times no better than these trolls or what ever they are called.

**** thought police.

Suicide bombers is one quite obvious difference...

Would you like to point out suicide bombers going kablam due to some cartoon, as opposed to the general "war on US imperialism".

Plenty of them have taken to the streets in violent protest.

Imprisonment is a form of violence, so is arrest.

Putting someone in jail for saying rude words is just arguing over the level of force to use.

But it's still using force to restrict speech.

No thank you.

Sponsored Links
Back