****** sick

J

Johnmelad502

Just heard on the news...

James Bulger's killer Jon Venables will be given another new identity at a cost of £250,000 to the taxpayer, according to reports.

Why should we pay such a high price to protect this piece of excrement?

Sponsored Links
Have just read on-line that it will cost a further £1 million a year for his supervision after he is released.

That being the case it must have been costing £1 million a year before he was sent back to jail.

Add to this Robert Thompson's costs of £1 million a year and already it has cost us in excess of £18 million for the pair of them who were released nine years ago.

What is this country coming to. They should both be euthanised immediately. The scum bag leeches. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why should we pay such a high price to protect this piece of excrement?

Googled from the net wrote......
.............The Bible tells us how essential love is, how important it is for us to care for children, and how necessary training in righteousness is in making this happen effectively. ‘Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it,’ says Proverbs............

We live in broken Britian and have departed from the righteous ways of our forefathers.
Sadly we now reap what we have sown and have to live with the consequences.

Utterley shameful IMO. How can we, as upstanding British citizens make an effort to change this debacle?

Penfold.

Sponsored Links
I am very suspicious of these £figures. I wonder if they have been made up just to make us feel worse.

The fact that we have child killers in the world is enough.

I am very suspicious of these £figures. I wonder if they have been made up just to make us feel worse.

The fact that we have child killers in the world is enough.
Made up or not John ANY amount of money spent on them is too much.

However, I too am suspicious of the figures. I mean, if it's costing that much to 'protect them' how the hell was he able/allowed to commit so many crimes since his release? If the authorities are 'protecting' him surely that means they're watching him?

Shambles from start to finish!!!!

I am somewhat dubious of these figures , if they are true than as far as i am concerned they should be published e,g a breakdown of the costs so we can see what individuals are ripping the tax payer off ! never cease's to amaze me as to what some are payed !!

So called experts that are wheeled out at any given oppurtunity charging X amount for what is essentially in alot of cases nonsense , I remember some so called expert on TV , ( Physocologist I think ) answering some stupid woman who wanted to know the reason as to why her husband went to bed with his socks on ?? according to this expert it all went back to his childhood , his relationship with his mother ect :) fact is he was probably suffering from bad circulation cold feet , than again u can not charge £200 an hour for simplistic advice eg common sense !
Experts most of em are con artists ??

Shoot him, hang him, burn him, poison him, stone him to death, drowned him, electrocute him, boil him, affixiate him, stab him, gas him, push him under a train, car, bus, tram, lorry, elephant etc...
or let Denise Fergus at him.
all ways to save a few bob!

Shoot him, hang him, burn him, poison him, stone him to death, drowned him, electrocute him, boil him, affixiate him, stab him, gas him, push him under a train, car, bus, tram, lorry, elephant etc...
or let Denise Fergus at him.
all ways to save a few bob!
But in what particular order?

You never break the law... ANY law?

I consider myself law-abiding, and have never tried to kill anyone by any means including "Shoot him, hang him, burn him, poison him, stone him to death, drowned him, electrocute him, boil him, affixiate him, stab him, gas him, push him under a train, car, bus, tram, lorry, elephant etc..."

Have you?

I'm not keen on vigilante gangs

Sponsored Links
Back