Simple confiscate their properties !

Sponsored Links
Think this is fair enough

But Judge Neil Sanders suspended their sentences due to their 'exceptional circumstances', including the fact they have now repaid all the cash and concerns over care of the 11 children.

The two couples, all of Pakistani origin, are now saddled with debts totalling around £250,000.

Think this is fair enough

But Judge Neil Sanders suspended their sentences due to their 'exceptional circumstances', including the fact they have now repaid all the cash and concerns over care of the 11 children.

The two couples, all of Pakistani origin, are now saddled with debts totalling around £250,000.

what a shame.

Sponsored Links

But "According to reports in a Sunday newspaper, Amin, who runs a pizza shop in Bethnal Green, east London, has built up an international property portfolio with apartments in Dubai and Budapest."

so having profitably invested the money he stole from the rest of us, he should have no difficulty in settling his trifling debt, and still have plenty left.

I don't suppose he will, though.

Sixteen years of fraud? Should have gone to prison.

One law for them; another for us.

why do you think that ???

its plain common sense a man in prison costs a fortune plus the state would have to fully support the family
this way his community will punish him in several ways and he will support his own family

I need to meet this man and learn how to do what he does, no disgrace in being a good thief, ask any politician. ;)

its plain common sense a man in prison costs a fortune plus the state would have to fully support the family
this way his community will punish him in several ways and he will support his own family

I'm suggesting that they are afraid to punish muslims because of a possible backlash or being accused of racism.

I'm suggesting that they are afraid to punish muslims because of a possible backlash or being accused of racism.

not sure that would happen on a relatively high profile case as to many eyes watching
there may possibly be a bit to much political correctness but who knows :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back