Britain’s Most Shameless Mum

Like I said before. Offer free sterilisation to over 18's with a cash incentive, say 2K. Normal peeps will decline wishing to have kids when their wallet/career permits, rich peeps will just have kids and pay for them. Chav's will jump at it. They'll sacrifice a whole life of benefits for a few immediate crates of cider and roll ups. The gene pool will benefit and it'll only cost 2K per chav. Even the hard core breaders who have 2 or 3 kids by that age will be prevented from having any more and will be able to be forced into work when the sprogs have grown up. Win, win.

Sponsored Links
Like I said before. Offer free sterilisation to over 18's with a cash incentive, say 2K. Normal peeps will decline wishing to have kids when their wallet/career permits, rich peeps will just have kids and pay for them. Chav's will jump at it. They'll sacrifice a whole life of benefits for a few immediate crates of cider and roll ups. The gene pool will benefit and it'll only cost 2K per chav. Even the hard core breaders who have 2 or 3 kids by that age will be prevented from having any more and will be able to be forced into work when the sprogs have grown up. Win, win.

If that ever happened, you would probably get that odious Chlamydia Fatmanjelly setting up a "sterilisation reversal charity". Funded by the taxpayer anyway.

lol free sterilisation one woman i no on benifits 5 kids raking it in,is saving to have a private reversal as said theres no way of reducing benifits.what gets me is goverment/councils bleading poverty then inviting thousands of immagrants in

Sponsored Links
Back