rip off Britain

• Thread starter dontbelieveawordofit
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
One has to be careful with these cases

Race card / discrimination ;)

Sponsored Links
quite right

this case should be given the same consideration as all the white fraudsters that benny has posted about.

remind me, benny, how many is that?
fraudsters don’t normally bother me in any colour......live and let live.
it was the ‘I didn’t realise I couldn’t claim for people half way around the fricking globe’ bit that touched a nerve.

fraudsters don’t normally bother me in any colour......live and let live.
it was the ‘I didn’t realise I couldn’t claim for people half way around the fricking globe’ bit that touched a nerve.

JohnD gets upset

So best not to mention foreign fraudsters

quite right

this case should be given the same consideration as all the white fraudsters that benny has posted about.

That's not really fair.
It hit the TV news tonight, how many white benefit fraud people do they report about? Funnily enough, that's not what I thought of when I watched it...

It was ridiculous amount of money and she got away with it. That's the newsworthy bit.

quite right

just the response we’ve all come to expect from snowflake. nobody mentioned colour.....The very reason the tables will turn in this country and YOU WILL become the victim of your abhorrent level of snowflakery and political correctness gone berserk.
lets not address the absurdity of the crime or indeed the sentence.
Lets immediately focus on her race and find white people who commit similar or worse crime. pathetic individual.

Sponsored Links
Back