rip off Britain

• Thread starter dontbelieveawordofit
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I know entire streets full of people operating the same fiddles as Saaba Mahmood.

So...the government has given (guess) 500 billion worth of past profits built up over the decades to help its citizens out during this pandemic.

Government men, the aristocracy have to make this loss (in there eyes i would imagine) up somehow.

Nhs is worth if privitised?
Higher taxes for everyday folk.

Mottie isnt a Muhammad, has claimed by law what he has been entitled to so he has mentioned.

Bit of a derogatory post to mention a Muhammad and his asian ways when the lot of it is, is that the majority of the british working class picks up for everyones holiday pay.

Weird.

Uni students studying art, politics, law etc isnt going to pay for everyone and future accountants will only add to the confusion.

Sponsored Links
Talking of 'rip off britain'...

Some others seem to be doing ok.

Like a newly resigned chancellor (but still an MP) who has landed a plum job at JP Morgan as an 'advisor'...
Yep, Sajid Javid will be on a nice little earner alongside Tony Blair who gets a £2m salary...

I wonder what he's been recruited for? :rolleyes:

Mottie isnt a Muhammad, has claimed by law what he has been entitled to so he has mentioned.
Correct. I have claimed what I am entitled to. I have not claimed for something I am not entitled to or claimed fraudulently on behalf of other people that are not even in the country so why mention me?

Correct. I have claimed what I am entitled to. I have not claimed for something I am not entitled to or claimed fraudulently on behalf of other people that are not even in the country so why mention me?
Don't worry about it, I've yet to see one of avvicci's posts that make all that much sense!

Don't worry about it, I've yet to see one of avvicci's posts that make all that much sense!
500 billion worth of past profits built in the uk, spent on giving people a few months paid holiday.

Not one of you have mentioned how the uk gov is going to raise the money lost.

Rip off britain...

Mottie posted an old newspaper article where 380 pcm could get you a decent one bed flat to live in and enjoy.
For a minimum (rightmove) same area but present time. 380pcm gets you nothing, 450 pcm might get you a room in a shared house.

Which in turn...

Uni students who will take the country "further", the entrepreneurs who would bring new business to the uk have the added worry that for the next 10 to 15 years of there working life, they might possible be not in a "safe" job to fall back onto which in turn lowers morale, self esteem etc.

I smell a rat making an awful lot of free cash by exploiting the majority to benefit the few...

Last edited:
Hopefully with the end of free movement these foreign criminals can be denied entry to the UK.

Rip off britain...

Mottie posted an old newspaper article where 380 pcm could get you a decent one bed flat to live in and enjoy.
For a minimum (rightmove) same area but present time. 380pcm gets you nothing, 450 pcm might get you a room in a shared house.
The newspaper was nearly 20 years old. That’s called inflation.

Possibly because you talked about getting money for work you weren't going to do anyway?

And I believe on the HMRC claim website it says "you can only claim if your business has been adversely affected by coronavirus"...

"Adversely affected is typically when your business has experienced lower income or higher costs due to coronavirus."

Thus the doubt about eligibilty...

Hopefully with the end of free movement these foreign criminals can be denied entry to the UK.
The freedom of movement denial affects EU/EEA citizens...

Asfaik Pakistan (the original example) isn't a member of said bloc, and thus nothing has changed in that respect...

In fact it's likely that in the future there will be more people coming from outside the EU/EEA...

So if you are worried about 'foreign criminals', chances are they will in that future more likely have a different skin colour :)

And I believe on the HMRC claim website it says "you can only claim if your business has been adversely affected by coronavirus"...
Well, you believed wrongly, let me clear that up for you once and for all because this stance of yours is becoming tedious. That only applies to self employed people claiming under the SEIS scheme. I’m not self employed. I’m a humble employee. Employed by a company. My company. ;)

Now, where's my 'Tedious picking' screenshot or can I borrow yours?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back