I's only your money after all.

Daily Mail has a great cryptic crossword though. I can usually finish it in under an hour. ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS Why do so many on here choose the Daily Mail to pick on? There are other papers out there that carry the same stories. After all it wasn't the DM that broke the story about Laws and his expenses fiddle.
If there are families claiming £26,000 + per year in benefits, do we blame the paper for publishing these facts? If not the press then who do we blame?

Because many people can't think for themselves, they follow the crowd. The (usually lefty) crowd knocks the DM, they knock the DM. The crowd knocks Yanks, they knock Yanks. Etc, etc :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
What's that got to do with a bunch of foreigners living it up at our expense?
Ah, the indiginous population on it's hobby horse once again :!:

Ah, the lefty intelligencia on its high horse again!
Not really. All we need is a clear and precise definition of what a foreigner is. It would also be of some use if the overall collateral costing of these johnny foreigners is specified. This will ensure that the country is actually running at a overall financial loss, and add weight to the "anti" arguments.

An analogous example is the overall financial arrangements of "smoking" providing a net profit for the tax payer. Although medical costs are high for related diseases, the decrease in life expectancy and hence pension outlay, coupled with tax revenues through tobacco sales actually makes smoking a financially sensible thing for a country to "allow"

i should alert the mods for the grammatical anomalies in the above post.

dex would never be so slapdash when he monged words

Sponsored Links
Ah, the indiginous population on it's hobby horse once again :!:

Ah, the lefty intelligencia on its high horse again!
Not really. All we need is a clear and precise definition of what a foreigner is. It would also be of some use if the collateral costing of these johnny foreigners is, to ensure that the country is actually running at a overall financial loss.

A bit like the overall financial arrangements of "smoking" providing a net profit for the tax payer. Although medical costs are high for related diseases, decrease in life expectancy and hence pension outlay, coupled with tax revenues through tobacco sales actually makes smoking a financially sensible thing for a country to "allow"

Its not just about the economic implications to the country, what about the economic costs and disadvantages to the individual. Whole areas of the UK have been 'transformed' by incomers in the last 25 years. Some areas of the country are now unrecognisable as British towns or cities. London, as far as I am concerned is a foreign city, that I only visit if I really have to.

Its the economic and social costs felts by ordinary people that are the main concern. The immigrants gain hugely, the indigenous population lose out. People talk about a housing crash, and prices coming down to more sensible/affordable levels. This will never happen, as the demand far exceeds the supply. Its the future generations that will suffer more.

they are british citizens so where does the "bunch off foreigners" come into it!!!

Where does it say they that? And are you in favour of paying over £100K per year to keep someone in Westminster that doesn't work? Well are you?
Is there any reason they can't live in Birmingham or Hull? Or better still give them an air ticket home.

i should alert the mods for the grammatical anomalies in the above post.

dex would never be so slapdash when he monged words
What's that got to do with the price of bread?

the price of bread is not the issue. however, if you insist on food related discourse, i would advise that Pukka Pies are my speciality. Get uppity at your peril, scoundrel.

they are british citizens so where does the "bunch off foreigners" come into it!!!

Where does it say they that? And are you in favour of paying over £100K per year to keep someone in Westminster that doesn't work? Well are you?
Is there any reason they can't live in Birmingham or Hull? Or better still give them an air ticket home.

you can not get benefits here unless you are a british citizen/passport holder or a member off the eu after 1 year of residence

as i already said its thatcher that started the housing shortage by selling the houses off

the system dictates the rules that every one has to adhere to so you need to change the system
it would be far cheaper for the council to comisionthe building off larger family homes but they are not allowed to

you can not get benefits here unless you are a british citizen/passport holder or a member off the eu after 1 year of residence

Or an asylum seeker with children.

So we agree. They are a bunch of foreigners living it up at our expense. Did you look at the link with the grinning man? No wonder he was laughing - so would I in his place. But I ask you - is it right? This nation is in debt to the tune of 900 billion pounds and yet we keep foreigners in luxury flats in Westminster. Is it right? I'm asking YOU big-all.

So we agree. They are a bunch of foreigners living it up at our expense. Did you look at the link with the grinning man? No wonder he was laughing - so would I in his place. But I ask you - is it right? This nation is in debt to the tune of 900 billion pounds and yet we keep foreigners in luxury flats in Westminster. Is it right? I'm asking YOU big-all.

not shure why your ask such pointless questions
we have established that the system allows british citizens and other qualifying people to have there housing benefit paid
i have already stated the solution to the problem is to build sutable accomodation

its as silly as me moaning about the 17.5% tax i pay on my kebab its the system i have 2 choices moan or accept ;)

not shure why your ask such pointless questions
we have established that the system allows british citizens and other qualifying people to have there housing benefit paid
i have already stated the solution to the problem is to build sutable accomodation

its as silly as me moaning about the 17.5% tax i pay on my kebab its the system i have 2 choices moan or accept ;)

I'm not sure why you write such pointless answers. I guess you must have your own reasons for supporting asylum seekers in luxury. Bet you won't tell us what they are though. BTW - did you read the article with the grinning man? Do you agree with HIS case? Well do you Big-all? £94,000 per year to keep him and his brood in a luxury pad in Westminster? Do you agree that that is a good thing Big-all? Well do you?

please dont put words into my mouth i can speak perfectly well for my self :D ;)

if you cant form an opinion off what i think from my answers then so be it :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back