simply plastering

recieved thanks
will be in touch
will take a while as there is a lot of work to be done before new wall can go up but will give you plenty of notice

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That's what happens if you play with your dongle when typing. :p

going to do things slightly different as i dont think wall will be built for a while but i still need existing wall being plastered so i can tile hearth and fit stove, plus the new wall will have a door where the two join so just a bit above door to blend in
so i need a wall 3.5 metres long with fire place to be skimmed i will pva it first as some of it is painted
one ceiling skimmed 5 meters by 3.6

whats it going to cost ?

cheers

whats it going to cost ?
cant say by looking at the pic looks like your ceiling is 18m2, but you havent shown any pics of that so i cant give a quote i would be quoting blind, i was up your way last week and was working with a spread who lives just up the road from you his work is good and i mentioned you to him and told him all about you wanting to be shown how to do things on the job and he is willing to do it for you, hes still on that job but will finish in a few days , i should be up kent working so if you want him to come round and do the job for you send me an e mail with your number and ill pass it on

thanks Steve
can you message me the details then as you did not give me your email

cheers

You wouldnt see me, or any plasterers i know plastering a room and teaching someone at the same time.

Go on the course, if u phone a plasterer and ask him to show you what to do while he works, chances are he would put the phone down

You are a humble plasterer but you act as if you have some special powers,like a magician.A lot od plasterers I know appreciate a customer who shows an interest and are happy to share their tips.

You wouldnt see me, or any plasterers i know plastering a room and teaching someone at the same time.

Go on the course, if u phone a plasterer and ask him to show you what to do while he works, chances are he would put the phone down

You are a humble plasterer but you act as if you have some special powers,like a magician.A lot od plasterers I know appreciate a customer who shows an interest and are happy to share their tips.

Just gave my opinion, like everyone else. There is no way in hell I would teach a client whilst plastering myself. It's hard enough teaching an apprentice never mind a client. If they have questions or need advice then I'd happily give them some but teaching them, no thanks! That's what courses are for.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back