simply plastering

Peaps, they don't like it when you slag one from the gang
They will be calling for you to get banned again

Sponsored Links
If he gets a few reports he gets an automatic ban.

well i have had the work done and on job training, i was so good at it that i have decided to become a plasterer and will be doing it full time when i move to yorkshire
thanks everyone :D

Sponsored Links
Good, then ve got someone to give me a hand on big jobs, rather than killing myself.....

Good, then ve got someone to give me a hand on big jobs, rather than killing myself.....

Learn how to plaster first Brad.

Clues in the name really...the "spread" part......

I think since i started in 1993, i may have picked up a trowel now and again, and know how to put a bt of pink stuff on.....

Think ponyagent is referring to people knocking him for wanting to "learn" something.

Ponyagent-if you wanna learn more, you can come up here and ill show you a thing or two, once ive learnt obviously. Maybe you could show me your trade?

Dont be put off by people knocking you......can you imagine an imigrant plasterer coming on here, offering to work for £20 a day, think joe would have a heart attack... :D :D :D :D :D

Learn how to plaster first Brad.

Clues in the name really...the "spread" part......

I think since i started in 1993, i may have picked up a trowel now and again, and know how to put a bt of pink stuff on.....

Think ponyagent is referring to people knocking him for wanting to "learn" something.

Ponyagent-if you wanna learn more, you can come up here and ill show you a thing or two, once ive learnt obviously. Maybe you could show me your trade?

Dont be put off by people knocking you......can you imagine an imigrant plasterer coming on here, offering to work for £20 a day, think joe would have a heart attack... :D :D :D :D :D

I was yanking your chain.

Did you manage to finish that stone wall that fell apart? ;)

The pink stuff is eASY :LOL:

yea two coats of the stuff you give me, its solid as a rock, no water in at all.

And i know you was, but there hasnt be an argument on here for at least 12 hours... :D :D

i learnt its all in the wrist and knowing when to pull it off :D

the good thing about plastering is that having a small tool is a good thing !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back