sizing boiler - two boilers?

So it seams Atag Q series are s semi commercial boiler and overkill for my requirements...that's coming from Atag technical support today! An A series would suffice and they do a 30kw system boiler in that range which was what was reccomended

So the choice seems to be...

ATAG A320S 6.1kw - 30.9kw

Intergas HRE30SB 7.6kw - 27kw

Vaillant Ecotech plus 630 10kw - 30kw

Of these, the Atag seems the best bet as it modulates down farther...or have i missed a point here??

Never even heard of Atag, WB 30 CDI would be a good choice and it comes with 5 year warranty
Also the Baxi platinum comes with a 10 year warranty.
You could also use a combi for one side of the house and then have a cylinder as well, use the heating side of the combi to zone the system

That's quite funny :) I started. The thread saying I wanted a wb and it got negative response, with suggestions for stag, vaillant and intergas seeming the popular choices...intergas certainly seems to get good press on other threads...

No combos for me thanks...system boiler is about as complex as I'm wanting to go :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back