Skimming textured ceiling

Haven't you guys twigged yet? You are talking to Peaps. The banned poster.
it had crossed my mind that it was him because of the way my posts was deteriating and it was all to familiar with the bragging and pictures ect i even mentioned to someone it may be him, how do you know hes banned?

Sponsored Links
I think its peap's long lost yankee relative called poops,,,,,

Sponsored Links
Of course this clown Primer is peaps. Wake up Mod's before this arrogant fool ruins this Forum again. He is not wanted on here anymore,, troublemaking troll.

He got banned for going bonkers one night.
Went on a mad rampage! I think peaps touched a nerve

Missed that one!
Pity as Richard was one of the more informed posters in the plastering and tiling forums, not to mention his self taught knowledge on solid fuel stoves and their installation.

The forums will be a poorer place.

They both had a wealth of knowledge.
Peaps rattled his cage one night and richard started roughly 50 new threads on all the different sections of this forum about how peaps knew everything about tiling. Acted like a kid and tbh he deserved a ban. But a week or two would have done the trick

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back