Slight bend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive a slight bend in my hose, my wife Olive says it's fine & does the job just great. I never have a problem when in the garden passing water through it. Should I be concerned??

Sponsored Links
I'd say that Olive needs to check the neighbours hose so that she can have a fair comparison of performance.

A straight hose may offer a higher flow rate but your kink should allow you to get the hose into areas that others simply couldn't reach.

All in all I would say that as long as you are happy with your hose then don't worry about it, keep it well maintained and used regularly and you should have many more years of useful service from it until the other half spots a bigger one in B&Q and fancies trying it out.

Jon

Sponsored Links
I'd say that Olive needs to check the neighbours hose so that she can have a fair comparison of performance.

A straight hose may offer a higher flow rate but your kink should allow you to get the hose into areas that others simply couldn't reach.

All in all I would say that as long as you are happy with your hose then don't worry about it, keep it well maintained and used regularly and you should have many more years of useful service from it until the other half spots a bigger one in B&Q and fancies trying it out.

Jon

Sometimes, I need to control it with two hands, it's gets too stiff & out of control. I've heard it sometimes takes two Firemen to control a big hose?

So, does Olive think you're kinky?
If we have any more hot weather, your hose will be banned anyway!

Ive a slight bend in my hose, my wife Olive says it's fine & does the job just great. I never have a problem when in the garden passing water through it. Should I be concerned??

Does it still dribble all over your boots dick?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back