SMALL CLAIMS COURT

Know a guy who had this problem a few years ago.
Mother and daughter and baby on the social renting his property and didn't pay any rent for nearly six months.
He sent the appropiate letters but they must have been burned.

So he waits one day for them to vacate the property and moves in with a mate and changes all the locks.
She arrives back and he tells her to sling her hook.

She goes away and arrives back with police.
Police demand to see the relevant paperwork.
Guy pulls a back dated copy from behind a seat cover where had planted it and shows it to the coppers. :LOL:

Job done. :LOL: When your dealing with scum you have to treat them like scum. Simples.
And be one step ahead.
Though he did have a day in court a few months later.

Sponsored Links
You avin a larf!!!!!!! some of the shoit he has posted ....jeez ,you could not make it up...maybe he is not lying on this but like alot of other dudes on here " frankly my dear I dont give a damn"........but you believe whatever shoit you want to

You avin a larf!!!!!!! some of the shoit he has posted ....jeez ,you could not make it up...maybe he is not lying on this but like alot of other dudes on here " frankly my dear I dont give a damn"........but you believe whatever shoit you want to

Was wondering that myself, why would you have properties paid for in full?

Mortgage interest is an allowable expense that landlords can off set against rental profits, hes either a liar....or has the worst property portfolio ever! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well done Peter. I bet it's a big weight off your mind. I did ask in another topic as I thought it was a week earlier.

Thanks bud --it is a really massive weight off our minds. People who have not ben there- dont know how much it can affect a relationship or a persons life.

A jokes a joke- but sometimes- we have to take a step back and think- 'there for the grace of Bill shankley' go I . )sorry Icant help bring a a bit of humour into it- even though we are hurtings and recovering from a awful experience).
It does get worse however- Regarding a call 1 hour ago. It will show how sick some people are that we deal with.

Snico wrote
why would you have properties paid for in full?

Some people are wealthy enough to pay for them in full. My ma in law owns seven. Cash in hand job.
Probably over a millions quids worth. The church gets it all if she dies.
Or so she thinks. :LOL:

Seems I misread the op also but no odds.
Good to see justice being done anyway.

I don't think he's lying on this one, I dont care if he is. I think very lowly of him, like he does of me - im a plumber after all. He will accuse me of being a dole bludger, a donkey, a grasshopper and thats fine.

This is fantasy computer stuff, and I have much more to worry about that what PP thinks about me.

To all the gullible ones replying its all LIES,LIES and more LIES...he is just after attention
Sorry- but sometimes it'st wise to listen to what has been said .

I really posted this to help others in this situation.

A jokes a joke- but sometimes- serious things like this is horrible .

so- Lets chill out a little on this subject and respect me for the help I am offering to others.
Please ?

ps- asshole . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

pps- cant beat a bit of humour in a shirt situation. huh ?

ppppps wanna come to my bbq this next summer ?
I will even invite sooey and other light fingerered scousers.

no probs though --everything will be glued down . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't think he's lying on this one, I dont care if he is. I think very lowly of him, like he does of me - im a plumber after all. He will accuse me of being a dole bludger, a donkey, a grasshopper and thats fine.

This is fantasy computer stuff, and I have much more to worry about that what PP thinks about me.

c'mon mister- I think you are ok. We all have a laugh and I/we love it.
Would be very boring to all be drones huh ?.

Plumbers ? it's all in fun ..
Have to say though-- my flueless is fantastic -- honestly .
Please dont knock it- keep a open mind- please please please.
It really is good.

I did a extra test on it to make sure it was safe.
Got several bottles of Rioja, several multi packs of seabrook crisps, a few AA batteries for her 'little helper' :LOL: and put the video player on emmerdale, corie and hollyoaks-- repeat mode.

I then went away for 3 days with my big teeted tart .
When I got back my mrs was still breathing.
So- all ok ?.

dont get a better test than that-- does it ?.

YOU CAN TAKE IT ALL BACK TO THE KITCHEN--I WONT EAT A BITE .

Snico wrote

Some people are wealthy enough to pay for them in full. My ma in law owns seven. Cash in hand job.

THANKS-- dont be fooled by old people-- remember- the brain is the last to go.

Unless of course you are from ********* usually the last to develop.
Prize for naming the place . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Snico wrote

THANKS-- dont be fooled by old people-- remember- the brain is the last to go.

Unless of course you are from ********* usually the last to develop.
Prize for naming the place . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Going by some of your posts, I would have to say Lancashire :?:

READ THE POST CAREFULLY -'hobbit.
I posted this to help anyone who is wary and scared of usining small claims.

Not wanting to argue for the sake of it, because of course, I never do that.

Wouldn't a better message be "don't take on council tenants" etc.

Rather than "if you take them on, don't bother suing for costs".

Best advice I would give to 'letters' would be- dont take on ANYONE ON BENEFITS'..
However- several years ago- when due to a lampost jumping out on me one cold frosty night-- I suddenly found myself- at a disadvantage-- ie: having to sell my house and tread water for 18 months.
I did not qualify for housing .
It's a very long story- but for anyone who is interested and reasonable and wants to learn about life at the bottom end and how to pull yourself back I will tell you my story.
For those who have not experienced such a thing and want to take the urine-- pleae take a step abck and ask yourself-- 'there for the grace oif God go i'.

Was wondering that myself, why would you have properties paid for in full?

Mortgage interest is an allowable expense that landlords can off set against rental profits, hes either a liar....or has the worst property portfolio ever! :LOL:

You asked so I will tell you.

And of course at this time of night and seing today we won our case-- I am a litle tipsey and very relieved- hence the spelling.

I dont like to owe any money.
I have owed money and been brassic-- I have had little insigificant talentless people knocking at my door wagging thier little fingers at me asking for money --while my young daughter in her cott was all wrapped up in the winter having to get by on a small fillet steak while her mum and I ate weetabix.. (anyone been there ?)
I told them to feff orf and said- when I have got some money I will give you some- Now- in the meantime feff off and stop bothering me .

I decided to sell my house . A nice Det house overlooking the river .
It's a long story - but my pals know where it started and where I am now .
I never ever had a ccj I never ever dipped out on a debt and I owe nobody not a bean.So- after I got going again in another career- .
Regarding buying properties-- I bought my first one in 1998 for cash it was a 'snatch back' -- 17k.
I did it up and morgaged it- and got my money back. I then spent that money on another one--did it up and mortgaged it and got my initial investment back too.
Next one- I did the same- and the one after that and after that etc.

But- a few years ago- after proerties went up- that scheme was no good .
Properties too expensive in these parts-- ie: Lancs.
So- I settled for what I had .
A pal of mine had 53 properties- he didnt know ehn to call it a day and live a life.
He died last year aged 42.

So- to sum it up. I dont need to borrow - and dont need to 'cow tow' to some fat bummed idiot sat in a bank office.
I just roll along . Suits me and also suits my partner, girlfriend and my wife . :)

As lonng as I get my 6-8 weeks in Caribbean each year and 'she' gets her ikkle cruise too- we are fine .

Wehn someone knocks at my door these days-- I can say fooook off- before i open the door.
It's a good feeling .

Sponsored Links
Back