So, how do you think the debate went tonight?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Personally, I thought Boris came across as a right slippery sod. Didn’t seem to answer a single question. I thought Jeremy came across as more genuine and he did give plenty of straight answers.

Sponsored Links
His job is not to ingratiate himself to Trump but to support Kim Darroch. If someone like Kim is expendable by Hunt the average Joe has no chance.
Eh? Was I watching another programme? He clearly said he backed him and would keep him in his job until he retired at the end of the year. Boris on the other hand said waffle waffle waffle.........

Eh? Was I watching another programme? He clearly said he backed him and would keep him in his job until he retired at the end of the year. Boris on the other hand said waffle waffle waffle.........

Hunt is mendacious.

I would vote Boris over Hunt.

Shame on the Tory party that they sidelinesd a titan like Ken Clarke, the Tory party should be the party of the centre right not the repulsive right.

Sponsored Links
Trumpo Tweet

The wacky Ambassador that the U.K. foisted upon the United States is not someone we are thrilled with, a very stupid guy. He should speak to his country, and Prime Minister May, about their failed Brexit negotiation, and not be upset with my criticism of how badly it was...

.handled. I told @theresa_may how to do that deal, but she went her own foolish way-was unable to get it done. A disaster! I don’t know the Ambassador but have been told he is a pompous fool. Tell him the USA now has the best Economy & Military anywhere in the World, by far...

....and they are both only getting bigger, better and stronger.....Thank you, Mr. President!

If we were not caught between a Rock and a Brexit place contorting ourselves trying to decide the correct response to Trump.

As my better half quipped the other day, choosing between them is like having to choose which lung to get cancer in.

Watching it now on +1

A couple of Numpties peddling the same lies to get the votes they want from people that want to believe them.

Such as:

Leave on 31st Oct
Keep no deal on table
Renegotiate with EU
Leave with no deal and keep £39b
We can trade under WTO

None of which are possible

A couple of Numpties peddling the same lies to get the votes they want from people that want to believe them.

want too believe
I want too believe
I want too believe
I want too believe
I want too believvvvvve

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back