So, how do you think the debate went tonight?

Sponsored Links
A much more disturbing programme was Dispatches on the Conservative party members.

They seem to like Trump as a 'leader'.

When somone tells it how its is:

You lot don't like it.

When two politicians stand up on stage and don't tell it how it is and avoid answering questions:

You lot don't like it!

Looks like Boris is in. I suspect the EU liberal elite won't be too pleased, not to mention Ellal and John D.

31st October it is then.

A new deal = cant be done, the withdrawal agreement is the deal

31st Oct = cant be done even if you think it can be negotiated as the EU wont have a president untilb1st Nov.

No deal = cant get through parliament, it would mean general election.

So 31st Oct it isnt :ROFLMAO:

It’s almost a certainty that Boris will be the next leader. Not too keen on the slippery sod but if he gets us out of the EU on the 31st October I’ll be happy. It’ll shut all the whinging remainers up and we can then move on, hopefully without Boris at the helm as by then he would have done his job. Just use him like a tool. That’s Boris, a tool.

Sponsored Links
but if he gets us out of the EU on the 31st October I’ll be happy. It’ll shut all the whinging remainers up and we can then move on,

The only way to leave by then is to accept the current deal -which Brexiteers keep turning down.

Suppose that goes through, we cant move on. Its a myth the withdrawal agreement is a deal, it is. All it does is allow us to move to trade talks.

So there would be many years of negotiations while we negotiate a trade deal.

Oh, that would be a much worse deal than we have now. Theresa May was lying when she said we would take back control, we would indeed lose control.

We would lose fishing rights, we would have to keep regulatory alignment............basically we would just be where we are now but lose all power.

Whats the point?
Whatever it is that you think you want from Brexit, you wont get it.

Listen, you know when you tease a cat with toy on a piece of string? Well, if you don’t let it catch the toy now and then, it’ll stop playing....

Moty. The Leftys are not going to let you in their gang.
It's taken EFL & Notch a long time and alot of appeasing to be part of their gang
The Loser gang? Not for me thanks. :LOL:

Hang on let me check do I have the integrity.

Assume you have more intelligence than your compatriots.
Hypocrisy - remember we love diversity and hate prejudice but it's ok for us to break both those rules on here (y)
Engage in a debate then quickly back out and instead make taunting remarks on snippets of a person's opinion. Or instead correct grammar etc to reassert some 'superiority.'

Have complete inability to discuss any issues related to this country regarding immigration and demographics. Reach for racist or xenophobia flag instantly as it makes you nervous.

Never actually divulge your own opinion due to your own insecurities.

Simple rules:

No need to think 'We know best'
english patriotism = xenophobe.
Against Labour = xenophobe racist
Against Labour and pro brexit = xenophobe racist knuckle dragger

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back