So, how do you think the debate went tonight?

Sponsored Links
Watching it now however i tend to concur neither fills me with joy, but its still not even half as bad as having stage4 JHunt-itus. Just.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, it was on itv+1

Notch knows. He's always switching channels / sides/
Football teams
he used to be a Liverpool fan. Then United Chelsea after that then City.

Big fan of Women's football I've been told now.

The Netball world cup starts next week.

Well watching it now i can relate more to what Boris is saying, and it comes back to what i feel is obvious all along. Don't take anything off the table, how can you negotiate with one hand tied he's absolutely right. I admire his optimism and conviction. Still gets my vote over Hunt, who obviously wasn't a very good entrepreneur as he's ended up as a politician.
Boris gets my vote :D ahh!

Looks like Boris is in. I suspect the EU liberal elite won't be too pleased, not to mention Ellal and John D.

31st October it is then.

Bullingdon.jpg

“When the EU understands that we are ready for no deal, that we are prepared, then they will give us the deal that we need.”

When they see we don’t need a deal, then we’ll get the deal we need. That’s it. That’s all there is.

A much more disturbing programme was Dispatches on the Conservative party members.

They seem to like Trump as a 'leader'.

One of them said he likes Trump "because he says it like it is". Well, 'it' definitely isn't as it should be.

Dunning-Kruger

Politics has got into such a state that it appears people are happy to watch a couple of liars slug it out as if it were yet another unreality show...

'Hate Island'?

Sponsored Links
Back