The Police Don't

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Johnmedear,

I fail to see where I am rude, obnoxious or a combination of both - just explaining that your post made no sense to me.

Whilst quoting me with higher authority? Or would I be wasting my time again?[/i], can you point to where I type... suggests I have not typed it. :?: Mr. W.

higher authority? Or would I be wasting my time again?[/url]

How on earth could the offender hear from the police on the Monday if you decided not to report it? I've put the relevent comments in bold.

No wonder you think the police are poor! Try the real world where Delorians and 88 mph don't exist.
Mr. W.

Ok so I worded it badly, is that a good enough reason for you to become so abusive and obnoxious?

What I meant (and I think you knew this) was had I reported this to the Police on Monday and had they had a word with the suspect, he might not have come back on Wednesday/ Thursday.

But as I did report it on Thursday and as the police were not going to go and see him, reporting it on Monday would have been a waste of my time in the same way as reporting it on Thursday proved to be a waste of time.

:rolleyes:

I think you wrote it actually it :rolleyes:

Mr. W.

Sponsored Links
THAT GOES FOR YOU AS WELL - LET IT DROP!!

Like you never do?

If he attacks me as he has I will defend myself. He has not only published my real name on this open forum, he has published my home address which thankfully the Mods deleted.

That is not the behaviour of any rational forum member. He posts under two user names (which is easy to do) and the Mods for some reason let him get away with it.

Come on, you should know not to give your address out on the internet.

JUST CLICK THE IGNORE BUTTON (BOTH OF YOU), AND HARMONY WILL RETURN.

Grown men? Pfffft!!

Come on, you should know not to give your address out on the internet.

JUST CLICK THE IGNORE BUTTON (BOTH OF YOU), AND HARMONY WILL RETURN.

Grown men? Pfffft!!

He gave out my address on the Internet, (this forum) not me.

This is like pulling teeth!!

You must have provided the address !!!!!

As I said before, click the ignore button and the jobs a good one. JUST DO IT !!

Is this battle still going on? Give it a rest! Already one thread locked, why can't you just make your point of view, post it, forget it.

He posts under two user names (which is easy to do) and the Mods for some reason let him get away with it.

I have one user name, no matter how many people you think I may be on here (dm46, homes, etc etc....) That may explain why the moderators ignore your wild claims.

Mr. W.

He posts under two user names (which is easy to do) and the Mods for some reason let him get away with it.

I have one user name, no matter how many people you think I may be on here (dm46, homes, etc etc....) That may explain why the moderators ignore your wild claims.

Mr. W.

Maybe mods, pose as the raffle, and don't sign a badge, saying I'm an admin, fekk with me, I'm admin, as they will then be treated differently, and with a slightly difficult approach. I've seen it on other forums. But being hidden admin causes it's own difficulties.

It is VERY easy to hide your IP, as use of a proxy server proves, a computer on a network, anything via a router.

I'm concerned that a couple of members seem to target other members, and snipe them, in whatever post they make, regardless of the post by the 'victim', for a few members. I know it's usually referred to as flaming, but is there a word for following someone, ie stalking someone via their profile, and sniping at every opportunity? I've now seen that 3-4 times on this forum.

The definition of a forum is to say your say, other's might agree, or disagree, and make their point, to be counteracted, but there comes some point when personal insults, and protocol goes out the window, people are just bullies. Make a joke, but don't use it as a personal attack on someones spouse. That's just wrong.

Moving back to the original topic.

Dont use a pir use a camera with IR emitters and place near to car as poss without being seen.

If he's dinked it already why not contact him and coax him into doing it again just making sure you have camera ready to nail the mofo.

Or better still trigger an alert (sms email on hot spot) so you catch him yourself and make a citizens arrest using the 'reasonable force' excuse police use to give someone a good kicking in the process. (pending the size of this person i guess)

If anyone started vandalizing my house or property for what i felt tantamounted to unprovoked bullying or the like i would make them regret it for the rest of their lives.

i would make them regret it for the rest of their lives.

I am a patient man and he will be dealt with appropriately when all the fuss has died down.

baseball-bat.jpg
:LOL:

Shall I post to you the latest email CHM, asking if expose myself to my kids.

Once again, the police will interview you. You cannot help yourself can you?

Please feel free to send another mail with a virus atttached. :rolleyes:

Mr. W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back