So the EU wanna play hardball ? Stuff em

I heard the Maltese prime minister on the radio yesterday saying the UK offer of payment was not good enough.

We can bring him on board ;) slip him a brown envelope stuffed with cash at the next EU meeting ;):LOL:

Start checking under your car.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
poor old woody rambling meaningless nonsense again.

Makes up stories and goes buffoon when he can't find any support for his lies.

Not the first time.
Who are you talking about woody ? I keep seeing an Ignored member probably John dumb or knowsnowt ( knows nothing ) or wannbeanarse it's one of those three stooges who keep posting on threads I start but I never seen what they post cos they're ignored. So I assume it's one of those whose comments I won't read that your referring to ........but really posting and answering themselves !!!!!!

Wow they must have real mental health issues .....let me quote one of them guess who :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::!::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::!::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Who are you talking about woody ? I keep seeing an Ignored member probably John dumb or knowsnowt ( knows nothing ) or wannbeanarse it's one of those three stooges who keep posting on threads I start but I never seen what they post cos they're ignored. So I assume it's one of those whose comments I won't read that your referring to ........but really posting and answering themselves !!!!!!

Wow they must have real mental health issues .....let me quote one of them guess who :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::!::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::!::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yep the remoaners :LOL: who do nothing but whinge , play the race card . tell every one that voted brexit that they are consumed with hatred

way har bee (himagin aka wannabediyer) has got paranoid & to tbh I have concerns about his well being :)

Have not seen Noseall about ?? although I think he go's doggin on a Tuesday ?:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back