So the EU wanna play hardball ? Stuff em

Transam dammit it's not noseall it's Knowsnowt ( nowt is Yorkshire for nothing nought nowt ) but thanks for the heads up go in the plumbing section and look at beans cans loosening gas nuts !

Sponsored Links
Woody pray tell pray tell whose the nutter ???
JohnD is not only quoting his own posts, but replying to them too as if he is another person. I suspect he's forgot to switch tabs in all the fervent excitement to reply. Bless.

I'm not sure about about ignored members as a few are on my tedious list, with Iwannabeignored right at the top. But I do secretly wonder how his plagiarism is coming along.

Scaremongering codswallop from a diehard remoaner.

Why are you not only quoting yourself, but replying to yourself as another person?

Have you confused your usernames again?

Who are you talking about woody ? I keep seeing an Ignored member probably John dumb or knowsnowt ( knows nothing ) or wannbeanarse it's one of those three stooges who keep posting on threads I start but I never seen what they post cos they're ignored. So I assume it's one of those whose comments I won't read that your referring to ........but really posting and answering themselves !!!!!!

Wow they must have real mental health issues .....let me quote one of them guess who :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::!::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::!::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You've only been on here about 9 months??? Joined 25/01/17??

Huh me ??

Maybe your talking to one of the ignored members and I can't see it "PRAISE THE LORD !!!!"

Woody pray tell pray tell whose the nutter ???

Yep the remoaners :LOL: who do nothing but whinge , play the race card . tell every one that voted brexit that they are consumed with hatred

way har bee (himagin aka wannabediyer) has got paranoid & to tbh I have concerns about his well being :)

Have not seen Noseall about ?? although I think he go's doggin on a Tuesday ?:mrgreen:

Transam dammit it's not noseall it's Knowsnowt ( nowt is Yorkshire for nothing nought nowt ) but thanks for the heads up go in the plumbing section and look at beans cans loosening gas nuts !

JohnD is not only quoting his own posts, but replying to them too as if he is another person. I suspect he's forgot to switch tabs in all the fervent excitement to reply. Bless.

I'm not sure about about ignored members as a few are on my tedious list, with Iwannabeignored right at the top. But I do secretly wonder how his plagiarism is coming along.
I see the RWR are having a reunion.
No real argument among the 5 of them, so they sling some muck about hoping some will stick.

Their motto is: when found out, lie like hell. Then when your lies are exposed throw some insults!

My comment was to your reference that you learned something about Woody long ago, yet you only joined the forum 9 months ago, according to the site.
Which bit is a lie? Perhaps you were referring to one of your previous incarnations?

Sponsored Links
My comment was to your reference that you learned something about Woody long ago, yet you only joined the forum 9 months ago, according to the site.
Which bit is a lie? Perhaps you were referring to one of your previous incarnations?

Such as Hmmm let me guess Himagin :LOL: yep himagin aka wannabediy known to his friends (me :cool:) affectionately as way har beee

Incidentally I am the only friend way har bee has on here, sad but true :)

Such as Hmmm let me guess Himagin :LOL: yep himagin aka wannabediy known to his friends (me :cool:) affectionately as way har beee

Yeh you got it in one. I fell for it again and fed him though. Must learn. :sick:

Dear John is on my ignored list so I don't see his posts ..........are you really saying he's dropped a clanger and posted although the same person as though it's two different people ? If he has, he needs professional help.

Dear John is on my ignored list so I don't see his posts ..........are you really saying he's dropped a clanger and posted although the same person as though it's two different people ? If he has, he needs professional help.

well u may well have a point with him needing professional help . Blokes obsessed imho. Hates Brexiteers with a passion , even started posting political threads in the Joke forum :confused:

Way har bee (himagin) is obsessed & is trawling through all my old posts :LOL:

Noseall well ?? he is obsessed with Trump :) told me I was the most horrible person in here :LOL:

dunno whats up with em tbh must have been some thing I have said :confused::confused:

Imho I think that they think that I am a ladies willy :eek:

:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
As with any negotiation, each party must have an ultimate alternative option - in the UK's case it is to walk away.

It may be bluff or not, but it may be called, in which case it must be credible. If the other party knows it is an option and would rather it not to happen, then it focuses their minds to acheive a deal.

The problem that the UK has, is that there are so many detractors who are so set on deriding their own counrty, then it weakens the UK's negotiating postion.
You've obviously read the CiF sections in the Graun - dreadful Brit-haters.

Apparently it has been reported that Merkel is seriously concerned that May could well be ousted by the tories and Johnson ( a hard line brexiteer) could end up as PM and take a hard line on any talks ???

There are some cracks appearing in the 27 other EU members stance on Brexit , this so called unity on the brexit talks is a bit of a charade tbh

Tusque & others are having to make more & more comments / statements that the 27 are united in the talks ;) ;)

Apparently it has been reported that Merkel is seriously concerned that May could well be ousted by the tories and Johnson ( a hard line brexiteer) could end up as PM

yes, it's well-known, and has been for more than a year, the Buffoon is angling for the PM job and tries to cut the ground from under May's feet.

It's even been mentioned on here, so of course professional politicians are aware of it.

Everybody should be seriously concerned at this risk, unless they want to see the shambles become even worse, and the period of instability last even longer.

...Way har bee (himagin) is obsessed & is trawling through all my old posts :LOL:
Not an obsession.
However I have multiple times proven, with irrefutable proof, that you are a liar.
Also I have proven beyond reasonable doubt that you try to propagate your hatred of foreigners.

Now the really despicable aspect of your character, when you combine those two traits, is that you are deceitfully feigning concern for some in society, in order to propagate that hatred for foreigners.

You can retaliate with all of your silly allegations, such as washing machines, bin days, carrying shopping, being someone else, being a mod, being a martian, talking to Mr Muller (although you have not yet introduced me to Mr Muller), being a racist, being discriminatory, being unemployed, etc, etc, etc., but all of your silly allegations are exactly that: silly, unproven, unfounded, gibberish nonsense.
Whereas my allegations of your behaviour are proven, with irrefutable evidence, or sufficient supporting evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

I do have my suspicions that you are also a mod because from time to time some of your more embarrassing comments, and my retorts, disappear without trace.
In addition, looking back over some of the previous 'discussions' we have had, a lot of my comments proving your deceit have also disappeared. If you are not that mod then some mod is taking the time to wipe your **** end. I find that highly unlikely.
You could, of course, be asking a mod to delete those comments, but I suspect any self-respecting mod would be sick of your wearisome requests by now.

Now the crunch, If you are a mod, then admin needs to seriously consider allowing such a deceitful person, with such a deep seated hatred of foreigners, to continue representing this site.

Edit: If **** end is a mod, then he is displaying shocking judgement (for a mod) by liking (therefore encouraging) a typical comment of roger's where he again falsified someone else's quote.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back