• Lib Dems

• Greens

• SNP

• Plaid Cymru

• Brexit

• Others (please state)

• None of the above!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Labour manage the NHS in Wales and the SNP manage the NHS in Scotland. Both are failing to meet their own 'targets' so its a national problem which needs a 'national debate' to fix.

But that doesn't stop the steptoe supporters moaning and blaming the tories.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I'm voting Tory as they are Blue. And Chelsea wear blue.......................... . .. ......... .............

But that doesn't stop the steptoe supporters blaming the tories.
I answered your question, you wanted to know what Blair did while in power for the NHS.
It doesn't seem to stop those Tory supporters sticking their fingers in their ears and saying blah blah blah when faced with something that Labour did right.

Labour manage the NHS in Wales and the SNP manage the NHS in Scotland. Both are failing to meet their own 'targets' so its a national problem which needs a 'national debate' to fix.
Not enough money from the conservative run government.

Not enough money, full stop.

https://www.health.org.uk/news-and-...l-in-health-care-why-is-the-uk-falling-behind

But that doesn't stop the steptoe supporters moaning and blaming the tories.

It's far worse in Wales and Scotland, In South Wales there are people buying caravans in England just so they can access English NHS, when Andrew Neil interviewed Nicola Sturgeon recently, he reeled off a few statistics and said to Sturgeon; "you claim the nhs needs protection from Trump, these figures suggest the nhs in Scotland needs protection from you."

Sponsored Links
And more privatisation of the NHS took place under new Labour than then preceding Tory Govt, bit hazy but I seem to recalled about 6% of the NHS was privatised and of that 4% was down to Labour, maybe it was 10% and 6% was down to Labour, I'm not going to research it.
What the true figures are now is anybody's guess, some seem to think it's already totally privatised.

https://publicmatters.org.uk/2019/10/08/how-much-of-the-nhs-in-england-has-already-been-privatised/

So no evidence. Brilliant. Still waiting for your calculations on debt and QE, do hurry up chap.

Do you remember the minimum waiting times? That was the Labour party to clear up the mess the NHS was under the previous power.. and they succeeded, waiting times got a lot lower. That was Tony Bleaugh that did that I think.

Since the Cons have been in charge, the waiting time targets are getting missed more and more.

No doubt about it, the Tory government have failed to improve the NHS.

Andrew Neil interviewed Nicola Sturgeon recently, he reeled off a few statistics and said to Sturgeon; "you claim the nhs needs protection from Trump, these figures suggest the nhs in Scotland needs protection from you."

krankies feet should be held to the fire more often.

No doubt about it, the Tory government have failed to improve the NHS.

And now it will be handed to the US to be torn to shreds.

You will pay more for less.

https://www.ft.com/content/4f428fc8-fefe-11e9-b7bc-f3fa4e77dd47

US companies have made significant inroads into mental healthcare in the National Health Service, providing about 13 per cent of inpatient beds in England, according to new research.

In some areas, the proportion of US-owned mental healthcare facilities is much higher. In Manchester, patients have a 50:50 chance of being admitted to a privately owned hospital and a one in four chance of the bed being provided by an American-owned company, according to research by Candesic, a healthcare consultancy.

Just read that since 29th October, there have been 3.85 million total applications to register to vote.
That's a lot of people that didn't vote last time.

I still think the tories will win and totally ruin our country, but there is hope change is coming!

Sponsored Links
Back