• Lib Dems

• Greens

• SNP

• Plaid Cymru

• Brexit

• Others (please state)

• None of the above!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Young people mostly want the freedom of EU membership.

And are more left keaning

With university students who I agree are more active I'd say yes your right. But not the young working class who are more to the right...

Sponsored Links
Young people mostly want the freedom of EU membership.

And are more left keaning

With university students who I agree are more active I'd say yes your right. But not the young working class who are more to the right...

Does Harlow not have a Uni? I thought it did. Oh well!

And I did say traditionally younger people vote labour. Not what Harlow votes!! :)

Anglia Ruskin University
We get alot of Canadians. It linked with Newfoundland. And lots from around the UK. I'm not sure where their vote would go. Home town or Harlow. But Harlow is a traditional labour town. I've not met many who will vote Corby

Last edited by a moderator:
Anglia Ruskin University
We get alot of Canadians. It linked with Newfoundland. And lots from around the UK. I'm not sure where their vote would go. Home town or Harlow. But Harlow is a traditional labour town. I've not met many who will Corby

New phone? :D

Sponsored Links
The speculation will all be over in 14 1/2 days!

Exciting, isn't it ... :sleep:
Called round Downing St today to See Our Leader...Bit busy moving rest of his stuff in.....He Is Staying!Mr Stoooooop Brexxxxxit has gone.

Saw this on another forum. Sort of mirrors the one on here apart from the fact that LibbDems are doing better than that Labour rabble. Jeremy is set for a humiliating defeat while Boris looks like a surefire bet. Get Brexit started!

139E7D8F-505E-446C-A02A-202746876989.jpeg

said on the radio today that a 3rd of the voting population dont bother to vote

and consider it a waste of time

I'm not voting, democracy is dead in this country, and all parties are of the loony left.

Sponsored Links
Back