United Kingdom
I thought this fellow must have spent some time on DIYnot GD forum:
upload_2017-12-14_15-53-5.png

http://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories

But no. He was referring to facebook.
The similarities are amazing:
upload_2017-12-14_16-1-25.png

upload_2017-12-14_16-2-15.png

Is this where doggit, notch, roger, et al get their inspiration from?

Sponsored Links
some of the words are very familiar.

But what about
fascists
military junta
X commie states
X fascist states
mafia run state

zionist/marxist with dashes of communism
As you know yourself.
Commie.

because many of those countries involved in the Brexit talks are X commie states

We could try the commie McDonnall method: nationalisation today, poverty tomorrow until the end of time

making a film about the commie take over before it happens for real.

all of the people you are supporting are commie marxists.

Like you, a commie.

the terrorist supporting commie duo.

Most normal people are repelled by corbyn and his commie friend Mcdonald.

there u go the blokes a commie no 2 ways about it
then again most of the EU states are either X commie states or fascist states

Project Fear of Foreigners from the paranoid RWRs

some of the words are very familiar.

But what about

Project Fear of Foreigners from the paranoid RWRs

Andrew Murray, Corbyn's campaign manager and ex communist party member. Not made up just simple truth.

Sponsored Links
they just hate people and hurl abuse.
Its what Momentum activists are, it is what they do.

Deselecting labour councillors and in some cases replaced them with far left candidates that dont live anywhere near the constituency.

Momentum activists are intimidating moderate labour MPs with the aim to get them deselected.........an example of how democracy doesnt work in the Corbyn party

Deselecting labour councillors and in some cases replaced them with far left candidates that dont live anywhere near the constituency.
Momentum activists are intimidating moderate labour MPs with the aim to get them deselected.........an example of how democracy doesnt work in the Corbyn party
If true, that is shocking.
Oh hang on a minute. They are both at it:
TORY rebels who voted against the Government last night should be kicked out of their seats, an MP has declared.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/51383...selected-after-voting-against-the-government/

sounds like Momentum's infiltration of new labour.

Perhaps the question that should be asked is why are labour policies and labour itself now seen as a viable choice? Do their policies now chime better with what people are worried about in health, education, economy etc ?

Perhaps the question that should be asked is why are labour policies and labour itself now seen as a viable choice? Do their policies now chime better with what people are worried about in health, education, economy etc ?

So you approve of Momentums anti democratic cleansing of 'non-believers'?

So you approve of Momentums anti democratic cleansing of 'non-believers'?

Not read anything about that but if what you say is true then NO.
However how you segued onto that from my question on policy does say much about your bias or predisposition.

Now can you answer my question. Thanks(y)

Not read anything about that but if what you say is true then NO.
However how you segued onto that from my question on policy does say much about your bias or predisposition.

Now can you answer my question. Thanks(y)

It says nothing about any bias or predisposition. However your question on policy was a diversion from the subject.

Do I think the politics of this country need change: yes. Mostly because the appalling treatment of those on benefits, in work poverty and the exponential rise in salaries of those at the top combined with the lack of taxation.

Do I think I think labour and its policies are now seen as a viable choice by the public? Partly, partly knee jerk reaction.

Corbyns popularity is, to a some degree a reaction to Theresa Mays terrible election campaign. The campaign was weak and didnt challenge Corbyn. Another election and his policies will be scrutinised.

Of course, if Cameron had not had the referendum, he would still be leader and Corbyn would have been unlikely to have gained anything like the level of support he now has. Ironic really since those on here that complain bitterly about the referendum outcome wouldnt have had Corbyn without it.

Yes, they do.

But it's rare that the right-wing media tell their readers what Labour policies actually are. Only during the General Election campaign, when major Broadcasters were forced to give equal time to the main parties, did most of the public find out what they have to say, and show Corbyn. Support increased. Coincidence?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-policies-support-voters-latest-a7949471.html

Sponsored Links
Back