socket in bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My friend came round the other day and we were watching some 'Cribs' and in one of the celebritys house's there was a tv in the bathroom so we decided to get to work and hung the tv in the shower cubicle and put the socket above it and took a 2.5mm cable back to the fuse board and put the cable in the bottom of the main switch and cut off the bare wire as i didn't no wot this was is this ok any suggestions welcome :)

+++++++++++++++++++
Moderator's note:

Ha ha ha, this is another windup.

Mod Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++

Sponsored Links
jonnythompson said:
My friend came round the other day and we were watching some 'Cribs' and in one of the celebritys house's there was a tv in the bathroom so we decided to get to work and hung the tv in the shower cubicle and put the socket above it and took a 2.5mm cable back to the fuse board and put the cable in the bottom of the main switch and cut off the bare wire as i didn't no wot this was is this ok any suggestions welcome :)

Yes check the date ......you posted this 16 days too late...

Sponsored Links
no thats fine mate i dont see any problem with that, ive got my part p last week and this didnt come up so cant see a problem
but make sure you sleave the earth

i am a 35 year old married man i dont sit at home on the computer winding people up i have 4 kids and all i wanted was some friendly advise

bangdesk.gif

Here's some advice, stop wasting our time. It is obvious this is a wind up and if by some great feat you actually were stupid enough to do it, then what can anyone here say that will help you?

jonnythompson said:
i am a 35 year old married man i dont sit at home on the computer winding people up i have 4 kids and all i wanted was some friendly advise
fair enough doing funny posts, we all like a laugh, but pretending its not a spoof is just a waste of everyones time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back