sockets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can i change a double wall socket to a single socket if it has a feed off it

Sponsored Links
can i change a double wall socket to a single socket if it has a feed off it
I can't tell you whether or not the "feed off it" is satisfactory and regulations-compliant (and you may just be describing a socket in a ring circuit), but it makes no difference whether the socket is single or double - so the short answer to your question, per se, is 'Yes'.

I have to wonder why you would want to make that change - one can never have too many socket outlets, and a double socket has one more than a single one!

Kind Regards, John

thank u it is a circuit that is off it i am moving a radiator on to that wall and i only use socket for a hover

Sponsored Links
Yeah lets be kids and hurt people's feeling for being dyslexic (y)

I was not having a go at anyone.

I did not intend any hurt feelings.

EFLI said thanks for clearing that up, meaning the explanation. I made a joke about the hoover.

The joke was not about you. I don't even know you. I do not know you are dyslexic. How would I?

I can see you're very sensitive about it, but you've got the wrong end of the stick.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back