Some bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if a sociopath, who is an alcoholic and drug addict (according to your allegations) can expose your ludicrous and fallacious comments for what they are, what does that make you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I suggest a fatuous clown would be the best description.

A scoundrel dressed up as a fatuous clown maybe?

There is, it was a film.
https://www.imdb.com/video/vi2196898073?playlistId=tt0067116&ref_=tt_ov_vi

You sure? Macron is part English. A ¼ or an ⅛ I think.

And part English.
That must be where he gets his scoundrel bit from.
His English great-grandparent did leave his French wife and kids. Maybe he's related to Boris as well.

It can also be a sign of sheer frustration with idiocy.

You keep on insulting everyone who proves how stupid and racist you are and when you get to the inevitable point of embarrassment with your nonsense, you run to the mods to get people barred from conversations you lost.
You've got me barred on half a dozen threads where I exposed your bigoted nonsense.
That gives me great satisfaction, it confirms that you're a loser, alongside your supporters.
They even got to the point of saying that nobel price winners are stupid, mad, corrupt and fantasists.
You're an embarrassment to humans.
BTW, I don't need an Italian-English dictionary or that of another 4 languages.
I speak them fluently without need of any help.
Unlike you, Joey (himmy)...

Sponsored Links
I think the word you are looking for is "WUM".....

You keep on insulting everyone who proves how stupid and racist you are and when you get to the inevitable point of embarrassment with your nonsense, you run to the mods to get people barred from conversations you lost.
You've got me barred on half a dozen threads where I exposed your bigoted nonsense.
That gives me great satisfaction, it confirms that you're a loser, alongside your supporters.
They even got to the point of saying that nobel price winners are stupid, mad, corrupt and fantasists.
You're nearly right on just one of your allegations.
I do insult those who prove how stupid they are.
The rest of your allegations are your pure fantasy.

You're nearly right on just one of your allegations.
I do insult those who prove how stupid they are.
The rest of your allegations are your pure fantasy.
As you say.
Loser.
Get me barred from here as well.

Sponsored Links
Your deception is expected.
You claimed that McDonell had photographs of convicted murderers on his wall, and was involved in kneecapping his political opponents.
And to support your beliefs, you presented a media article (from the Daily Mail, no less :ROFLMAO:) about McDonell accepting a memorial plaque.
And you think I'm ignorant and don't understand stuff (sic). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You then claim to present 'a few facts', only to then wax lyrically about your opinion of a politician. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you taken leave of your senses?
Or is it that you are unfamiliar with what are facts and which aren't?
Which is it?
Mc Donnell is a dirty scumbag unfit to be a member of the Labour party.
He has contaminated the best traditions of British Labour.

It's not my call, despite your unfounded allegations.

And if it's not me, you'll have to ask yourself, who is restricting your access to threads and why.
Incidentally it's happening in every thread in which you're embarrassed.
Just coincidence...

You claimed that McDonell had photographs of convicted murderers on his wall, and was involved in kneecapping his political opponents.
And to support your beliefs, you presented a media article (from the Daily Mail, no less :ROFLMAO:) about McDonell accepting a memorial plaque.
And you think I'm ignorant and don't understand stuff (sic). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You then claim to present 'a few facts', only to then wax lyrically about your opinion of a politician. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you taken leave of your senses?
Or is it that you are unfamiliar with what are facts and which aren't?
Which is it?
You talk shyte.
Grow up.

You claimed that McDonell
How can you be expected to be taken seriously, when you can't even spell the subject of the discussions name properly.
His name is Mc Donnell, not Mcdonell.
Grow up.

any way this terrorist bloke cant pose much of a risk as he only got a suspended sentence

dare say they will find out down the line :idea:

As for this Mc donell (?) bloke he is a fruit cake , accused May of being a murderer over that grenville disaster

carry's mao's book around with him

and supports terrorists :idea:

Mc Donnell is a dirty scumbag unfit to be a member of the Labour party.
He has contaminated the best traditions of British Labour.
Well I'd call that an improvement. At least you're not claiming your opinions are facts. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back