Some good news on the Headlines right now.

Sponsored Links
I'm surprised you've put up a link championing the mighty Gerries. Good stuff from Germany. Incredible industry. (y)

We should thank our lucky stars for our recession and immigration problem, because, well, Germany...
The Gerries are, and will continue to be, the economic powerhouse of Europe. They will weather this global blip, just like the UK.

I can understand why Mottie and filly despise the Germans, it's a jealousy thing. UK industry, will never aspire to be as successful.

Sponsored Links
The Gerries are, and will continue to be, the economic powerhouse of Europe. They will weather this global blip, just like the UK.

I can understand why Mottie and filly despise the Germans, it's a jealousy thing. UK industry, will never aspire to be as successful.
Get yourself over there and put on the news, there is a enough p*** and bile moaning about the sh** economy along with constants strikes and protests.. You'd love it. They probably drive a bit fast for your liking though.

I can’t help thinking that the UK dip in productivity is mainly due to the working from home culture

Meanwhile, Germany continues to be the No1 industrial and economic powerhouse in Europe.

IMG_3367.gif

Meanwhile, Germany continues to be the No1 industrial and economic powerhouse in Europe.
The French may not like Brexit but they hate giving Germany anymore power regarding money matters.

The French .....Brexit...... Germany
I see your research took you as far as a Spectator opinion piece. Well done you!

Impartiality rating 0/10. (n)

About as honest and impartial as filly and MBK giving their thoughts on the wonders of the Labour party in the 21st century, lol.

Sponsored Links
Back