Some on here seem a little confused about the referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what the Brexers are suggesting is that in no way did they research their vote choice. They listened to no one, turned off the TV's and switched off their radios and phones. Ignored newspapers and busses and advertising hoardings.

To suggest that a Brexer is simply stupid is unreasonable.

Sponsored Links
When the GE comes up in October, will the ballot papers lay out the Party manifestos on the vote sheet?

I wonder if there is any campaigning or TV debates or public information put out prior to important votes being cast? Now let me just find that red bus....:rolleyes:

Silly gasbag.

Silly filly.
Party manifestos arent worth the paper they're written on they're all so full of **** they all are..you have to cut through the ****.
And or you spend the rest of your life like some bitter loser chasing down a party leader with 'but but you promised...it said in your manifesto' silly noseall :LOL:

Party manifestos arent worth the paper they're written on they're all so full of **** they all are..you have to cut through the ****.
Unlike promises emblazoned on big red busses eh.

As I have said, Brexers voted out purely on their feelings. (y)

Sponsored Links

As I have said, Brexers voted out purely on their feelings. (y)
Ok All remainers voted purely because they're too afraid of change and the unknown. Ok

I think more like remainers believe the bus way more than brexiters its etched in your minds we moved on ages ago...

atheistbus.jpg

Yes I heard. Moved from March 29th 2019 wasn't it?
Noseall when will you stop this single snippet quoting adding whatever response you want for your own self gratification its tedious.

Brexers - all we need is a yes/no voting card, our feelings will tell us the rest. You gotta hand it to those Brexers. You can't possibly call them stupid.

Brexers - all we need is a yes/no voting card, our feelings will tell us the rest. You gotta hand it to those Brexers. You can't possibly call them stupid.
Do you want to leave the EU

Yes no

Haha those losers are going to lose anyway

Oh **** we lost. :LOL:

I really hope tomorrow those idiot tory rebels stand down

You mean MPs that are prepared to put their careers on the line for this country.
Please explain what self interest or personal gain these MPs will gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back