Some on here seem a little confused about the referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean MPs that are prepared to put their careers on the line for this country.
Please explain what self interest or personal gain these MPs will gain?
No..can you not read...He said idiots who are going against what was voted for in the ref.

Sponsored Links
Ok All remainers voted purely because they're too afraid of change and the unknown. Ok

I think more like remainers believe the bus way more than brexiters its etched in your minds we moved on ages ago...
Ah bless.

What festive means is he voted out of ignorance
And now he too scared to learn about all the negatives of Brexit.

Im glad to hear you have moved on.
So tell me exactly what benefits of Brexit are....be specific wwat benefit will you get.

Party manifestos arent worth the paper they're written on they're all so full of **** they all are..you have to cut through the ****.
And or you spend the rest of your life like some bitter loser chasing down a party leader with 'but but you promised...it said in your manifesto' silly noseall :LOL:
So you are saying the leave campaign was a total bunch of lies.

Well done, Im glad we agree

Sponsored Links

Your the one who is ignorant. You supposedly changed your mind.... Due to your self interest
That's your right... We dont want to.

Not everything that happens in our system is great, but our representatives can be held to account via the ballot box. Be careful you don't vote to lose even that.

If we lose it, will we get it back?
It would be a defining moment in our history.

I have been watching brexit arguments for ages and am loath to join in, because neither side will change an entrenched point of view.
Sadly there is so little honest debate and the current government are feeding more dishonesty into the debate.
Politicians have persuaded the public that they are proroguing parliament for the people....where do you go from that, apart from downwards.

I don't mind which side of the debate are form if they can argue their case with honesty.

Your the one who is ignorant. You supposedly changed your mind.... Due to your self interest
That's your right... We dont want to.
Hey Bodd, can you explain to me how changing my mind makes me ignorant?

And what self interest?

Changing your mind is not ignorant..... I never said that......

Bodd said:
Your the one who is ignorant. You supposedly changed your mind

If thats not whet you meant I apologise, your post does give that impression though, despite the fullstop.

Just because he does not share your veiw.

Bodd said:
Your the one who is ignorant. You supposedly changed your mind

If thats not whet you meant I apologise, your post does give that impression though, despite the fullstop.

Yes your the one who's ignorant

Bodd says: 'Changing your mind is not ignorant..... I never said that......'

but then says: 'Yes your the one who's ignorant'

classic Boddism. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back