• Boris

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • His Scientific advisors

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yes look at them, see what the underlying causes were.

no.

Brig says he doesn't trust the diagnosed causes.

The point of excess death figures is that they remove variations in diagnosis.

Ah, the old "we lost the election, therefore the election must have been rigged" routine.

Look at the Excess Death figures.

It's like a dog whistle with you. If I wanted a pet, I would have got one.

Post what someone didn't say, just to knock it down.

We're talking about reported Covid death rate.

What about Excess Death figures?

You just see a post of mine, and "come" running, trousers around ankles......

Sponsored Links
I might start up a 'who's lying' thread. I could ask 'Who on 16th Dec 2019 said this'?

"After this post I shall be deleting my account...I am done with this website in the same way as I am done with this country!"

If I gave five options, what could they be?
Aww bless...

The creepy old stalker simply repeats it's fixation...

But then that's the act of a true coward - no actual thoughts of it's own.

What a sad little life it leads!

Yes.

Please analyse the excess deaths figure and state how many of those would have died anyway had there been no covid.

Highest annual deaths for ten years; what happened in 2010?

greater proportions of "at risk" groups (BAME, obese, diabetic, etc)

So, how come the lockdowns and safety measures in South Koriea, Japan, China were so successful?

In fact, if you look at the countries with the lowest rates in the world, they are all BAME nations, with the exception of New Zealand, which actually managed it far better than any other "western" nation. And all the highest death rates are mostly white nations. It really is time to stop blaming BAME people - the stats show the opposite.

It is simply better at killing people that have poor access to healthcare.
It's spread is entirely down to government policy. It is controlled by proper lockdowns, and not opening pubs and hair salons.

So, how come the lockdowns and safety measures in South Koriea, Japan, China were so successful?

In fact, if you look at the countries with the lowest rates in the world, they are all BAME nations, with the exception of New Zealand, which actually managed it far better than any other "western" nation. And all the highest death rates are mostly white nations. It really is time to stop blaming BAME people - the stats show the opposite.

It is simply better at killing people that have poor access to healthcare.
It's spread is entirely down to government policy. It is controlled by proper lockdowns, and not opening pubs and hair salons.

Go back and read what I actually posted, rather than argue with me about things that I did not say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back