Something must be done...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Iv'e creosoted my gate with some 20 odd yr old stuff I found in the shed they can come and lick all they like till their tongue drops off.

USA for one. Especially when you have nutters like Trump and Pence at the helm. "let's pray the virus away..."
Frickin right wing idiots.

They're all the same - heard one of the democrats talking to the crowds on the news the other day (not Bernie, the other one) and he finished with "God bless America, God protect our troops". All religions are equally mad.

But ... it is human nature. Same reason people choose political sides and get in fights over football teams. Some people need a tribe to be a part of, so that they have a reason to fight.

They're all the same - heard one of the democrats talking to the crowds on the news the other day (not Bernie, the other one) and he finished with "God bless America, God protect our troops". All religions are equally mad.

But ... it is human nature. Same reason people choose political sides and get in fights over football teams. Some people need a tribe to be a part of, so that they have a reason to fight.
Friend of mine is a jehovah witness..Had his piles removed last week...Chose the more difficult op so as not to need a blood transfusion......Now that is Freekinnnnn Stupidddddd

Sometimes religion is a real pain in the arse.

Sometimes religion is a real pain in the arse.
Indeed...he is still sitting on his special cushion...shtin razorblades ......Just to pass into the pearly gates..!!!.Fekthat...He is also an alcoholic,having an affair.....Apparently his god is ok with that!..but blood transfusions..A NoNo...Religion ismental all of it ..every type .all the time

Maybe this explains the rules about homosexuality?

We work for a Hindu lady (Indian) there is a stray cat that came to her door , she believes that this cat is the re-incarnation

of some one she has known in her life that has snuffed it and come back as a cat , so she is obliged to feed and help the cat

I must admit I quite like her thinking :)

Yes, like remainers and brexers, tribal too. I'm not in the slightest tribal I hate everyone and their stupidity equally.

Sponsored Links
Back