Something must be done...

Sponsored Links
...to combat the utter stupidity of mankind.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-51706021

I don't mean because of the virus but doing it in the first place.

Not only do they have to cut off the ends of their penises, grow beards but not necessarily a moustache or head hair and pray five times a day but they also lick a gate.

Shock! what are you saying? People who believe in nonsense need re-educating. Outmoded beliefs that are based on junk... Ridiculous modern day gender stereotypical roles.... Scandalous, people are free to believe in what they want, and free to practise regardless of if they go to a more enlightened country???

Sponsored Links
"The greatest trick wasn't convincing some people that there was a god who was all powerful; it was convincing everyone else that they couldn't ridicule the idea."

Ricky Gervais

but they also lick a gate.
Last year we were on a cruise and for a bit of exercise we walked everywhere and gave the lifts a miss. Anyway, the wife, who works in a hospital is obsessive with germs especially on a ship and kept telling me not to run my hand down the handrails. Got right on my tits so to prove there was nothing wrong with the handrail, I gave it a big long lick as we went down the stairs. Wrong move. Sick as a ****ing dog from both ends for two days! It was a right 'told you so' moment for her. :mad:

They are doing something.
74 lashes for gate licking.
How do you think our government would treat the gate lickers?

The way we treat ass lickers. Give them a promotion, worked for current home office minister.

The way we treat ass lickers. Give them a promotion, worked for current home office minister.

Didn't know Corbyn worked for the home office or Abbot for that matter :confused::confused:

After all he has licked a few terrorists arris's

:LOL:

Last year we were on a cruise and for a bit of exercise we walked everywhere and gave the lifts a miss. Anyway, the wife, who works in a hospital is obsessive with germs especially on a ship and kept telling me not to run my hand down the handrails. Got right on my tits so to prove there was nothing wrong with the handrail, I gave it a big long lick as we went down the stairs. Wrong move. Sick as a ****ing dog from both ends for two days! It was a right 'told you so' moment for her. :mad:

Hope that story is not true.

Got right on my tits so to prove there was nothing wrong with the handrail, I gave it a big long lick as we went down the stairs.

I assume you weren't invited to dine at the Captains table.:D

Last year we were on a cruise
My mate's parents have just been, had a great time

cruise.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back