Sovereignty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well It was the only positive you lot told us. How’s Sovereignty feeling now with a
An aggressive Pro Brexit nuclear power about to go nuclear and the desired weaker Europe you desired ;)

Sponsored Links
Well It was the only positive you lot told us. How’s Sovereignty feeling now with a
An aggressive Pro Brexit nuclear power about to go nuclear and the desired weaker Europe you desired ;)
It worked last time around.
Britain on one side of Europe with Russia on the other.
European Fascism was caught in a pincer movement and crushed.

I hope the nukes get simultaneously deployed from every country that has them. We need to be wiped out. We're nothing but a blight on the earth.

Nazi Germany was crushed.

Not the same thing.

Are you not aware of any other Fascist governments in Europe that continued long after Germany's defeat?

As you know, democracy was also crushed in Central and Eastern Europe for two generations.

Sponsored Links

Not the same thing.

Are you not aware of any other Fascist governments in Europe that continued long after Germany's defeat?
Good point.
I know that European Fascist governments survived with the support of America.

Not the same thing.

As you know, democracy was also crushed in Central and Eastern Europe for two generations.

I see that in the EU council meeting today they voted against fast tracking EU membership for Ukraine and voted by a large majority to place financial sanctions on Hungary and Poland, who have taken in 200,000 and 1.2 million refugees respectively from Ukraine.

Fascism lives.(y)

Spot the difference this time?
Apart from the the origin of the threat.
And the fact that the 'cold war' never really went away...

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but in WWII I don't recall that in Europe people were living under the threat of nuclear weapons which are in this WMD scenario capable of reaching anywhere in 45 minutes!

I see that in the EU council meeting today they voted against fast tracking EU membership for Ukraine and voted by a large majority to place financial sanctions on Hungary and Poland, who have taken in 200,000 and 1.2 million refugees respectively from Ukraine.

Fascism lives.(y)

Fillyboy decides to ignore the fact EU have placed sanctions on Poland and Hungary because those countries both have right wing populist governments that are busy destroying democracy.

It’s typical of brexit supporters: they claimed to have voted for Brexit to “get back democracy” - and here they are avidly supporting Poland’s govt that is ruling by decree and have taken control of the media.

I wonder if Filly would like a discussion about Andrzej Duda and the PiS party.

Well It was the only positive you lot told us. How’s Sovereignty feeling now...
It's going well and I'm feeling good. We've apparently been upgraded from the "Sick man of Europe" to the "Sixth richest country in the world" in Ellals view. Coming from a UK hater, that's quite a rise up the table. There's only two European countries above us in that list too so not bad. Not bad at all. (y)

Last edited:
Corrupt Brexit scumbag
F36717FA-BC0F-4336-9B19-83EFC26620DE.jpeg

he gave his brother a peerage

and his old school buddy.

Sponsored Links
Back