Why Britain Brexited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never took any notice of them, even less took anything written in either as gospel. Surely I can't be in such a small minority of the UK population?

So why did you vote to leave then - I assume if the lies didnt have an effect, you came to your own conclusion based off facts you have learned.

Sponsored Links
Not simple enough, evidently.
Simple was what won brexit

As I say, do you understand the single market and customs union?

Did you you make a detailed argument comparing downsides of the EU to downsides of brexit destination?

Or did you vote based on 'take back control'

Sponsored Links
As I say, do you understand the single market and customs union?

Did you you make a detailed argument comparing downsides of the EU to downsides of brexit destination?

Or did you vote based on 'take back control'

You voted to leave, so is the above how you came to that conclusion?

Their has never been any equivalence to the deceit and lies by the eu and by the remoaner europhiles who support them in their quest for dominance.
True, the lies told by Leave and by Tories were far worse.

You voted to leave, so is the above how you came to that conclusion?
Ive said many times, I voted to leave as Ive always been a Eurosceptic and still am.
But back then I didnt appreciate the brexit destination part of the argument.

Ps good effort on the deflection, I notice you avoid answering any wuestions on your ubderstanding of the single market, customs union and therefore the complexities divergence

Ive said many times, I voted to leave as Ive always been a Eurosceptic and still am.
But back then I didnt appreciate the brexit destination part of the argument.

Ps good effort on the deflection, I notice you avoid answering any wuestions on your ubderstanding of the single market, customs union and therefore the complexities divergence

What the heck is "wuestions" and "ubderstanding"??,, :LOL::LOL:

A stupid person is one that doesnt learn from his mistakes

You support remain now.
That makes you pretty stupid. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• from your own links you daft tw@....

"Jean Monnet, the founding father of the EU understood democracy was an obstacle to the elitist project and had to employ a degree of deception "

"Jean-Claude Juncker, today’s unelected EU chief makes clear that nothing much has changed, “when it becomes serious, you have to lie.” “There can be no democratic choice against the European treaties.”

"EU member states that have been ‘bailed out’—the bailout funds actually went to French and German banks"

"The EU is also no place to be young. In fact they have most to lose if we remain in the EU. An over competitive education system, the closure of vital youth support services and the introduction of student loans has meant that young people have fewer opportunities than their parents generation."

"With the EU being the world’s low growth region, with 23 million unemployed, the social fabric is deteriorating at an alarming rate. In some EU countries youth unemployment has pushed northwards of 50%."

"
    Outside of the EU we would be able to prioritise building a society without unemployment and with secure, skilled, well paid jobs. We would be able to tackle the unaffordable housing market and enable young people to develop again free from the chains of debt. "

"Young or old: the toxic mix in the EU of low growth, low productivity and mass unemployment means a bleak future."

"The EU conducts economic terrorism on a global scale through aggressive global trade policies and structural adjustment conditions, in particular towards African states."

"This has served only to deepen their poverty and inequality whilst enriching the white EU 1%. Nor does it build meaningful solidarity between EU states; through the lens of Greece and Germany we see tensions not witnessed since 1945."

"There is no doubt a successful UK exit would have huge support, and be emulated, across the continent. That is why the bankers and institutions of the EU were so desperate to force the Syriza government in Greece to its knees: in order to demonstrate to workers in other EU states the fate that would await them should they demand democracy and an end to austerity. It may have backfired."

"there is no shortage of postmodern opportunists lining up to claim it is better to stay in the EU and try to reform it. What they don’t have—and can’t have—is a strategy. The EU constitution doesn’t allow it."

"For those still struggling to understand why we must leave the EU: It’s democracy, stupid"

"It’s been astounding to witness so many left-wingers, in meltdown over Brexit, resort to parroting liberal economics"

From its inception, the EU has been a top-down project driven by political and administrative elites, “a protected sphere”,

"The direction of travel has been singular and unrelenting. To take one example, workers’ rights – a supposed EU strength – are steadily being eroded, as can be seen in landmark judgments by the European Court of Justice"

"More broadly, on trade, financial regulation, state aid, government purchasing, public service delivery, and more, any attempt to create a different kind of economy from inside the EU has largely been forestalled by competition policy or single market regulation."

A damning indictment by your own links boyo.
    The eu is a con. The greatest scam in all history.
    Created on a lie, run on a lie and openly confessed as a lie by its own elites.

For God's sake grow up Snotty, we've had all that rammed down out throats for years!!

For God's sake grow up Snotty, we've had all that rammed down out throats for years!!
Darrington admits he doesnt know the difference between the single market and customs union.

Does he know why he voted for brexit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back