Sovereignty

Sponsored Links
It's going well and I'm feeling good. We've apparently been upgraded from the "Sick man of Europe" to the "Sixth richest country in the world" in Ellals view. Coming from a UK hater, that's quite a rise up the table. There's only two European countries above us in that list too so not bad. Not bad at all. (y)
I loved Jackanory as well :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
So you keep saying but all I've noticed so far is an occasional shortage of Schmacko's (dog chews) and tie-handle bin liners in our local Sainsbury's. Oh, and a shortage of cheap, exploited, foreign workers but mainly they are missed more by the building trade.

Last edited:
So you keep saying but all I've noticed so far is an occasional shortage of Schmacko's (dog chews) and tie-handle bin liners in our local Sainsbury's. Oh, and a shortage of cheap, exploited, foreign workers but mainly they are missed more by the building trade.
Brexit never has and never will produce anything positive. Utter pile of poo.

D1447CDF-A7F4-40F2-A4C9-60050AA4D515.gif

Must've been hard for you having to go all the way to Canada to ski instead of spending time in Europe. I can see why you voted to stay. :rolleyes:

Must've been hard for you having to go all the way to Canada to ski instead of spending time in Europe. I can see why you voted to stay. :rolleyes:
It was an effort yes. Long flight. Jump through Covid hoops and immigration hoops. Strict Covid measures in bars and restaurants. Still worth the trip though even if it were to experience a different continent with very friendly people, beautiful scenery and their way of life.
Back to Austria next season.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back