Space saver/shallow basin trap?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, long time no speak. Happy New Year!

I am converting my small downstairs cloakroom, 70's style, into a modern one with 2 built in units, in doing so I am hiding my block salt water softener in the basin cabinet with the floor cut out. The basin trap has to go in the same cabinet, as there is nowhere remote to fit one, and if fitted directly to the basin, even the smallest bottle trap I have seen does not give sufficient clearance above the softener. Ideally I would like to come off the basin outlet at right angles, and tuck a trap in the corner of the cabinet connecting into the 32mm waste pipe.

Could anyone suggest a way to achieve this please?

Sponsored Links
Hep V O waste valve with a 90 degree waste adapter on it ;)

Thanks for the swift reply Nige, looking at the pics of the HEPVo, it looks as though it screws onto the basin waste. Does the 90 degree adapter (cant find pics of one) come off the basin and then connect the HepVO into it? Sorry if I appear dense. (Its coz I am!)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back