speeding fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if I find the right coloured car of the right type she won't. She won't have to pay the London congestion charge either so that will pay of her fine. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
having read, commented and posted on this topic, i cant believe i have only just realised the most amazing fact about this whole thing.........................................................................

Joe has a girlfriend?? :eek:

having read, commented and posted on this topic, i cant believe i have only just realised the most amazing fact about this whole thing.........................................................................

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He lied ;)

37 in a 30 limit hardly worth the agro of writing a ticket , you are as I understand it entitled to see the photographic evidence although a fee may be payable , you can also ask to see the calibration certificate of the detector if it was being used by a police officer ( hand held )

MCN have been runnung articles for years showing how in_adequate some of these devices are !!
37 on a car speedo - or 37 on the Old Bill accurate test . :?: Nearly 40 in a village 30 is taking the **** - late braking or not . :rolleyes: Should`ve gone to Halfords - and bought a satnav :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . I have as much sympathy as Joe extends to most ;)

Way I see it in speeding cases the punishment in alot of case's does not fit the crime , people have been punished more severly for speeding than if they had committed a crime of violence against some one ! I doubt wether there is anyone who holds a licence & drives that has not been guilty of speeding at some time or another ! speeding does not nessarily equate to bad driveing !
I live in a village & every so often you get the local do gooders , comeing out with there community speed guns ? to do there bit for law & order :D
D**k H***s I say !

I think it must have been a mobile. Some sad copper getting paid overtime to cop speeders. If you go past a gatso and you see the flash in your mirror then at least you know you've been done and adjust your driving in future. No doubt sad plod will be back behind his desk eating chips on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back