Spray foam

Sponsored Links
They are really for gap filling and suchlike.....is there any chance of getting some slab insulation inside?
John :)

Sponsored Links
Not living under the stairs, but due to the shape of the opening & a step inside with pipes underneath a door cannot be fitted & there is a lot of cold air that comes from the space, although we do have a curtain there.
As for putting a slab of insulation there, it wont be easy but will give it a think.
Thanks for your input.

jj, thanks for the link

Can you post some pictures of the problem space?

I think using professional foam equipment is going to be expensive, messy and potential hazardous, even with the correct PPE.

Cheers
Richard

I don't need a pro..the cost will out way the saving.

I wasn't suggesting you would use a pro. Rather that it would be expensive, messy and potentially hazardous using that stuff yourself. I've done a lot of domestic insulation and I wouldn't use it. If you can get into the space, you could do a lot better with conventional insualtion materials, more easily, at significantly less cost.

Anyway, we'd be better able to make suggestions if we could see what you're dealing with.

Cheers
Richard

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back