Stagecoach.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Nice touch for those on their way to local parades in the morning.

Stagecoach.jpg

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/news/south/2019/november/remembrance-sunday

Sponsored Links
I see that the tories and labour are falling over themselves offering 'help' to service personnel because it's election time...

Including a 'special' railcard apparently...

That'll all be forgotten on December 13th of course, and plenty of service personnel can then look forward to bedding down on the streets for winter!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
There's nothing decent about Stagecoach, in a fair World the directors would have been struck off for shady practice.
Greedy, unethical, immoral...they make the likes of Apple and Goggle look like Saints, I guess they were the Uber of their time.

I'm genuinely shocked. Both JohnD and Ellali have made posts that smack of some kind of patriotism, and don't give the idea that they dislike their country.

As for the politcians - boiiox to their cheap gimmicks. I'll believe they're sincere when they stop the malicious prosecution of our ex servicemen for alleged crimes from decades ago. Lions persecuted by donkeys!

I confess to being totally ambivalent to the forthcoming election as I have zero confidence in any of the parties, but do believe it is the duty of all eligible persons to at least attend a polling station on the day.

Rather than sit on my arse enveloped in total apathy I will do just that, but my vote of NOTA will be recorded as a spoilt paper.

Back