Stamps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you reckon if I put two second class stamps on an envelope and address it and stuff, it will get there the same speed as if I had put a first class stamp on it?

Sponsored Links
The whole thing with class on postage is ridiculous, the post office should be obliged to get our letters delivered as soon as possible and in good condition. I mean when the guys in the sorting office see a second class stamp do they hold it back for an extra day?

2nd class usually gets there just as fast as 1st class

notb665 said:
Do you reckon if I put two second class stamps on an envelope and address it and stuff, it will get there the same speed as if I had put a first class stamp on it?
Yes. Write 1st Class on the envelope too.....

Sponsored Links
Two years ago, when they really had trouble, I used to live at number 84. When I needed a new Switch card (because someone at Natwest had misunderstood 'My card is getting a bit worn, can I have a new one' as 'My card has been stolen - make sure you cancel it and have the next person to use it arrested') they sent the PIN Number to No.64, and the card to 86. It was about 6 weeks before I was reunited with a full set, and i saved about £600 over that period just by not being able to spend it all on Diet Coke and Salt & Vinegar Discos :D :D

Back