Stashing the Cash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it just me or do others hide money in their house and sometimes forget. This afternoon I found a bundle of £20 notes in the top of the wardrobe and I don't even remember putting it there! :LOL:

The downside of this is that last year I knew I had a couple of hundred stashed at the back of a drawer but when I went to look for it the wife had spent it :cry:

Sponsored Links
i often leave money lyin round. cleared my desk a few weeks ago to find just over £20 in coins!

I have a big jar collecting 1p, 2p, 5p as I don't like them and also £2 coin goes into the jar!

So far the total is £98 :eek: for a few months :D

Just found £3.57 in me jeans. I would swear blind it was £50 last night. I've been mugged !!

Sponsored Links
I found £190 in old notes, under a bath once...but as the job was for a M8 I gave him the money...must have been the previous owners :cry: Only happened once in 30 yrs :cry: :cry:

My Dad used to hide cash as well. About 6 or 7 years after he died an electrician foung £500 under a floorboard in the bedroom.(At least, that's how much he told my mum he'd found!)

Back