Sterling 10 alarm panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys can anyone tell me if my panel is goosed or is it just a battery.
Battery is dead but also is keypad only getting 200mv at aux or keypad terminals panel powers up 18v to terminals from trans but after a few minutes keypad dies totally blank. Will installing a new battery fix or is the panel gone and a new one required

Sponsored Links
Remove aux 12v , bell 12v Speaker and battery , just leaving power for keypad , what happens

Sponsored Links
Sparky remove all and still the same keypad is dead green light on control panel getting power just not outputting 12v to any outputs at first I noticed when I would remove power and boot up the key pad would say v1. 1 with a few dashes lije it was booting up then it would flash of and on then die not its just dead

I see it's discontinued any recommendations on a direct replacement which will work with existing detectors

OK so board is scrap will the euro mini work direct with my 2 existing key pads pir detectors and Bell box or will I need to upgrade the whole system

Sparky need your help on this 1.
Have installed the euro mini with 2 keypads 1 would work the other just lit up with a blank screen. Now I programed all the inputs and addressed the 2st keypad couldn't get 2nd to work disconnect the 2nd restore power now the 1st kp won't do anything lit up with blank screen any thing I'm doing wrong with this

Ok first address keypad by holding down D and enter 2000 ....set it at 1....A is quick escape
Go into keypad setting in engineering and make address 1 a keypad ( default no used ) escape to unset and both should now work

Sparky... Thanks for all your help....
I'm such a dick. I've been pulling my hair out all morning trying to sort this out and eventually twigged on while the keypads were off I turned the display screw on the back which whited out the text I thought it was a volume adjustment pot needless to say it's all up and running fine feel like a right tool

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back