STOP SMOKING, or else!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Inspirered by a fellow poster, namely Bahco (carlisimo) :LOL: . I intend to stop smoking, I will be putting into practice banning myself from smoking within the house as of monday 11/08/08 (thats August 11th to the yanks),

For all those that wish to join me in this new venture in life please join up and post your intensions, we have a mentor in Bacho, who im sure will take up the challenge of being our and his saviour.

Good luck one and all.

My intension is to stop smoking 1/11/08, it will take me this long to educate the wife into stopping getting me duty free off the planes, only smokin :LOL:

;) Go for it people, remember, look after your kids, for they shall choose your old peoples home :LOL:

;)

Sponsored Links
I notice WDIK is unusually quiet! :LOL:

Remember if you wish to quit you must NOT set a date but change your smoking habits slowly.

The day will come when you get up and think I am not going to smoke for a week. promise yourself you will have one after the week is up and you probably won't bother. :D

GRRR minor difference i smoke a pipe not the lazy cop out, hey carlo and clf good luck :D

I notice WDIK is unusually quiet!

Simon will be quiet, smokin aint stumpted his growth, look at the size if the mo fo, :LOL: :LOL: (sorry Si)

I have taken a conciuos decision to stop Carlo, but intend to try your method of imposing restriction upon myelf. sounds a very plausible way, hey if I cant smoke in Public then why should I smoke in private, after all I only smoked cause of peer pressure :rolleyes:

;)

Sponsored Links
I didn't do things gradually. I decided to stop when I bought a nice car that had never been smoked in.

With the money saved I paid off the loan quicker.

That was April 1994. Never looked back.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!

You are so right! It is very easy! I've stopped smoking for 1 year, 4 years, 11 years, 14 years, 11 years, 5years and 2years. I will never stop smoking again mainly because I will never start smoking again. I once described a contributer to this forum as an absolute prat. Talk about calling the kettle black

as a 40 a day Marlboro smoker, its tough! :oops:

I tried my first at 9, and went onto peak at 40-a day.

I once went on an overnighter doing multi-drop deliveries. Greenock, East Kilbride, Gretna & Carlise. I was only away one night. Left Manchester at 0630 on D1 with 200 Craven A.

On my return around 1830 on D2, I was into my last pack of 20.... :cry:

I used to get extremely bored on long journeys.

I'd light up a fag then when it had gone drive a few more miles then get bored.

What can I do? I know, have another fag...... :eek:

Soggy will understand the in joke! ;)

haha Bahco

People will eventually understand what Im trying to do!

Glad you appreciate it.

Ps. Nearing the end of another. More tatoos, the usual fish bread routine. My wife despairs of me now!

Dave

I've taken the bloody habit up the 'fun' I am having with this bathroom!!

Wine galore too!!

Cough!! Hic!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back