Stop the Boats, clear the Asylum backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you know he was a boat person?

Again how have they affected you?
People like Mottie can tell them a mile off.
He used to frequently accuse refugees, migrants, immigrants, etc of crimes, begging, etc.

He ought to offer his services to the asylum board. He could clear the backlog in a week. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
That's quite a slur on a whole section of society, not just boat people, or those recently arriving.
But then your resort to slurs is quite normal for you. :rolleyes:
It’s just an opinion. Does that, according to your own definition, mean that it can’t be weaponised and I’ll hear no more about it from you?

Sponsored Links
It’s just an opinion. Does that, according to your own definition, mean that it can’t be weaponised and I’ll hear no more about it from you?
:rolleyes:
You can't weaponise an opinion. You can disagree with an opinion. You can even prove that an opinion is falsely or mistakenly held.
Or I can give my opinion about your opinion and vice-versa.
But an opinion is not something that I want hidden or kept between ourselves.
We're free to discuss an opinion. and to do so, we must express that opinion.
I, or you can disagree with an opinion, but it can't be weaponised.

You can try if you wish, as long as you criticise my honest opinion, I'll stand by it.
It's when an opinion is falsely presented, like allegations of Jew hating, etc, it becomes an attempt at weaponising. Buit it's not, it's just a false unsupported accusation, nothing more.

I certainly could. Thank you for your confidence in my efficiency.
There's efficiency and effectiveness.

The one can be counter-productive to the other.
It might be more efficient to run a boiler at a riduclously low temperature, but if it's not effective, it's pointless and 'ineffective'. :rolleyes:

If you couldn't work and needed food, what would you do ?
leave - as many choose to do once they realise it was all a waste of time and money. The good thing is, since their asylum claim is inadmissible, they are not barred from claiming elsewhere.

It is not permitted to publish, or to demand, personal data on this site. A number of posts have been removed.

rexit Britain, some Conservatives told us, would be transformed into an “oasis” of top-notch scientists and big tech entrepreneurs. The only problem, as new data reveals, is that it was a “big, fat, barefaced Tory lie”.
Over the past five years, Britain has seen net migration from outside Europe of a staggering two million people. How many came for work? “Just 15%.” The rest entered as the relatives of workers, as international students, as the relatives of those students, and as asylum-seekers or refugees.

Over the past five years, Britain has seen net migration from outside Europe of a staggering two million people. How many came for work? “Just 15%.” The rest entered as the relatives of workers, as international students, as the relatives of those students, and as asylum-seekers or refugees.
Which is why the U.K. has put a stop on allowing relatives of most overseas students to legally come here from Jan 1st this year.

Seems to be an argument in favour of leaving the EU.

"In 2021, there were approximately 4 million EU-born residents in the UK, making up 6% of the population and 37% of all those born abroad." So that would be 6M

And live on the black market in UK?
You thought UK had become civilised, apparently not, it's reverting back to the 14th century.
And it'll spend vast amounts of money tracking down the black marketeers, who will then be in prison, to add to the 2,500 benefit claimants.
We're going to need some bigger boats and some gigantic prisons.

We told 5 million Hong Kong residents that they are welcome..........UK want's a Trade Deal with India...........India has already said....we want Visa's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back