stupid college work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i hate college. especially key skills. i mean, i already know how to use a computer, i know what 2+2 is and i know how to speak english. so why do i have to ****in prove it! im suspoed to have to do a 5 min talk 2mro, but due to the fact my lecturer spends approx 5 mins in the class per lesson and doesnt help when he is there, i havent prepared anything because i dont know wtf im susposed to do.

rant over.

and the point to this thread: anyone doin communication in key skills, what do you have to do for the talk? i dont think i could make it last 1 min, never mind 5...

looks like ill have to be dyslexic 2mro and speak very slowly to fill the time

Sponsored Links
Well, I thought everybody liked talking about him/herself. There's your change :p

Sponsored Links
I can't believe your lecturer just said 'do a five minute talk' and left, perhaps you weren't paying attention, or maybe its to test your initiative.

You have also left it a bit late in the day to say 'I dont know wtf i'm supposed to do'. Falling to plan is planning to fail.

Talk about a hobby, holiday, or a programme on tv. plenty of scope, but talk slow.
As an idea talk about DIYNOT.COM ie that you asked for ideas and got slated... :evil:

Diyisfun said:
Talk about a hobby, holiday, or a programme on tv. plenty of scope, but talk slow.
As an idea talk about DIYNOT.COM ie that you asked for ideas and got slated... :evil:

Recount the wire-puller's sordid lament !! ;)

nstreet said:
I can't believe your lecturer just said 'do a five minute talk' and left, perhaps you weren't paying attention, or maybe its to test your initiative.

You have also left it a bit late in the day to say 'I dont know wtf i'm supposed to do'. Falling to plan is planning to fail.
he said to prepare for it. and thats it. i have no idea WTF im susposed to be doin. everytime i ask he tells me to look at the sheets, which do not help u. if i knew how to do it i wouldnt have to do it.

as for leaving it too late, he more interested in bein somewhere else. whilst tryin to have the group discussion (not the talk), he was yappin away on his phone

Sponsored Links
Back